HAL: what does it do? - Slackware

This is a discussion on HAL: what does it do? - Slackware ; FOUND IT! (At last!!!) You need to have INOTIFY selected under "filesystems"....! Doh! 8-) -- Pete christy@NOattglobalSPAM.net (make the obvious amendments to reply!)...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: HAL: what does it do?

    --
    Pete
    christy@NOattglobalSPAM.net
    (make the obvious amendments to reply!)

  2. Re: HAL: what does it do?

    Peter Christy wrote:
    > FOUND IT! (At last!!!)
    >
    > You need to have INOTIFY selected under "filesystems"....!
    >
    > Doh!
    >
    > 8-)

    Give that man a biscuit :^)
    I'd made so many changes to my config, I didn't have a clue which one
    was wrong, though I thought it maybe somewhere in the filesytem.
    Regards
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2