Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon - Slackware ; On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:29:47 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote: I don't know Guy that well, but I have confirmed that Realto Margarino and Roger Maynard are the same. He slanders Guy with lies, and hides his real name. And ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

  1. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:29:47 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    I don't know Guy that well, but I have confirmed that Realto Margarino and
    Roger Maynard are the same. He slanders Guy with lies, and hides his real
    name. And does nymshifting to appear to be more than one poster. What a
    luuuuuser.

    Good luck Guy. Maybe you should contact easynews and file a complaint
    against this a-hole.....Or.....

    You seem to be pretty smart, as far as internet stuff goes. Nice how you
    loaded the google scale to fall to your site. Maybe you can take the
    time and find out who this Roger Maynard person really is. Then post his
    personal information here. Maybe if we know who he really is, some random
    lurker will punish him for you.....

    stonerfish

  2. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    jelly stoneddog trolled:

    >I don't know Realto that well, but I have confirmed that Realto
    >Margarino and Roger Manyard are the same. Guy Macon slanders him
    >with lies, and tries to out him using regular anonymous postings
    >showing Realto Margarino's entire usenet posting history. And
    >Macon does nymshifting to appear to be more than one poster. What
    >a luuuuuser.

    Who else do you know who consistently puts their own name in their
    subject header? This Guy Macon dude is too much.

    We just wish he would stop stalking us. He regularly posts a
    stalking trail trying to out us as "Roger Manyard." We have taken
    on the identity just for fun.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  3. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:35:32 +0000, Roger Manyard wrote:

    > jelly stoneddog trolled:
    >
    >>I don't know Realto that well, but I have confirmed that Realto
    >>Margarino and Roger Manyard are the same. Guy Macon slanders him
    >>with lies, and tries to out him using regular anonymous postings
    >>showing Realto Margarino's entire usenet posting history. And
    >>Macon does nymshifting to appear to be more than one poster. What
    >>a luuuuuser.

    > Who else do you know who consistently puts their own name in their
    > subject header? This Guy Macon dude is too much.
    >
    > We just wish he would stop stalking us. He regularly posts a
    > stalking trail trying to out us as "Roger Manyard." We have taken
    > on the identity just for fun.
    >
    > cordially, as always,
    >
    > rm

    So he posts his name on the subject line. Kind of strange.
    But why do you spend time and energy trying to put him down? Is your life
    that empty?

    stonerfish

  4. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon (Libel/Slander from RM)

    Roger Manyard wrote:

    > jelly stoneddog trolled:
    >
    >>I don't know Realto that well, but I have confirmed that Realto
    >>Margarino and Roger Manyard are the same. Guy Macon slanders him
    >>with lies, and tries to out him using regular anonymous postings
    >>showing Realto Margarino's entire usenet posting history. And
    >>Macon does nymshifting to appear to be more than one poster. What
    >>a luuuuuser.

    > Who else do you know who consistently puts their own name in their
    > subject header? This Guy Macon dude is too much.
    >
    > We just wish he would stop stalking us. He regularly posts a
    > stalking trail trying to out us as "Roger Manyard." We have taken
    > on the identity just for fun.

    uuhhhhh, Yeah! Right!
    Get back on your meds and take a nap.

    --
    humjohn AT aerosurf DOT net

  5. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On 2007-07-15, jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    > Is your life that empty?

    Your question is based on the premise a troll has a life.

    nb

  6. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:42:53 +0000, jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    > So he posts his name on the subject line. Kind of strange.
    > But why do you spend time and energy trying to put him down? Is your life
    > that empty?

    You're new, so maybe you don't know.

    Yes, his life is that empty. He's the resident troll in these parts.
    Ignore him.

  7. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    jellybean stonerfish trolled:

    >So he posts his name on the subject line. Kind of strange. But
    >why do you spend time and energy trying to put him down? Is your
    >life that empty?

    No. Why are you spending time and energy trying to put us down?

    Perhaps you should ask Mr. Macon what the problem is.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  8. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:39:38 +0000, Roger Manyard wrote:

    > jellybean stonerfish trolled:
    >
    >>So he posts his name on the subject line. Kind of strange. But
    >>why do you spend time and energy trying to put him down? Is your
    >>life that empty?

    > No. Why are you spending time and energy trying to put us down?
    >
    > Perhaps you should ask Mr. Macon what the problem is.
    >
    > cordially, as always,
    >
    > rm

    I am spending time and energy defending someone someone falsely attacked.
    You say he misrepresents himself, yet on his resume, he clearly says he
    has no degree, and is self taught. You are a mean person.

    stonerfish

  9. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:08:13 -0500, Dan C wrote:

    > On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:42:53 +0000, jellybean stonerfish wrote:
    >
    >> So he posts his name on the subject line. Kind of strange.
    >> But why do you spend time and energy trying to put him down? Is your life
    >> that empty?

    > You're new, so maybe you don't know.
    >
    > Yes, his life is that empty. He's the resident troll in these parts.
    > Ignore him.

    Yes, I will try. It just makes me feel bad that he is so cruel. Yes, I
    know usenet is kind of a joke, and I should not take it to seriously (look
    at my handle for example....not my real identity).

    stonerfish

  10. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    jellybean stonerfish trolled:

    >I am spending time and energy defending someone someone falsely
    >attacked. You say he misrepresents himself, yet on his resume, he
    >clearly says he has no degree, and is self taught. You are a mean
    >person.

    Mr. Macon has changed his resume. At the very top, where he has the
    heading "Objective:", he used to state, "Electrical Engineer."
    Because of our little "campaign" Mr. Macon is being more upfront
    about his lack of qualifications.

    All we say is this: to the extent that Mr. Macon misrepresents his
    qualifications, he is a fraud.

    And you are right. We are mean. So what? We have a history with
    Mr. Macon.

    cordially, as always,

    rm
    --
    http://sports.jrank.org/pages/4065/R...lishments.html

  11. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    jellybean stonerfish trolled:
    >On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:08:13 -0500, Dan C wrote:

    [deletia]

    Dan C's mission in life is to call as many people, as many names, as
    he possibly can. This means he has no time to contribute anything
    constructive, and for that reason he graces more killfiles than
    anyone in the history of this ng. The amazing thing is that Dan C
    is proud of this, perhaps because it is the only kind of "status" he
    can achieve.

    >Yes, I will try. It just makes me feel bad that he is so cruel.
    >Yes, I know usenet is kind of a joke, and I should not take it to
    >seriously (look at my handle for example....not my real identity).

    Hush up about Macon, and we will, too. If you don't, you're going
    to join Dan C in the sin bin.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  12. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:38:07 +0000, Roger Manyard wrote:

    > Hush up about Macon, and we will, too. If you don't, you're going to join
    > Dan C in the sin bin.
    >
    > cordially, as always,
    >
    > rm

    It's a deal.

    stonerfish

  13. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    >So he posts his name on the subject line. Kind of strange.

    Roger started that. He even announced why -- to stop me from
    getting work by making it so that employers will find various
    false accusations of me breaking the law when they Google on
    my name. He can't win that battle, though. Anyone doing such
    a search will find the posts where I offer solid technical
    advice (and post my name on the subject line t make them go
    to the top in the search resuts), and if they do find his lies,
    they will see post like yours -- third parties that point out
    the fact that he is a stalker.

    >But why do you spend time and energy trying to put him down?
    >Is your life that empty?

    Apparantly, the answer is "yes." Look here:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=rm+tr...m=100&filter=0

  14. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    >I am spending time and energy defending someone someone falsely attacked.
    >You say he misrepresents himself, yet on his resume, he clearly says he
    >has no degree, and is self taught. You are a mean person.

    I have a handicapped wife who requires expensive medical treatments
    to manage sever chronic pain. If he were to succeed at making me
    unhirable, she would be be in constant agony. He thinks that this
    is a game, but real people can and do get hurt by stalkers.

    That being said, I advise killfiling him. That's what I did.
    I don't give him the satisfaction of having his words reach
    my screen.

    --
    Guy Macon

  15. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:24:41 +0000, jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    >> Yes, his life is that empty. He's the resident troll in these parts.
    >> Ignore him.

    > Yes, I will try. It just makes me feel bad that he is so cruel.

    He's not cruel, he's just ignorant and can't interact well with other
    people. He's a social misfit, and has multiple personalities. When he
    stays on his medication, he's only a minor irritant. I'd guess lately
    he's run out of medicine. Hopefully when the next unemployment/welfare
    check arrives, he'll get some more and quiet down again. That's been his
    usual pattern for several years.

    > Yes, I know usenet is kind of a joke, and I should not take it to
    > seriously (look at my handle for example....not my real identity).

    No ****?

  16. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    Guy Macon trolled:

    >jellybean stonerfish wrote:

    >>So he posts his name on the subject line. Kind of strange.

    >Roger started that. He even announced why -- to stop me from
    >getting work by making it so that employers will find various
    >false accusations of me breaking the law when they Google on
    >my name.

    No, "Roger", whoever he is, didn't do it. We did. And we never
    made any accusations that you broke the law.

    >He can't win that battle, though. Anyone doing such
    >a search will find the posts where I offer solid technical
    >advice (and post my name on the subject line t make them go
    >to the top in the search resuts), and if they do find his lies,
    >they will see post like yours -- third parties that point out
    >the fact that he is a stalker.

    Writing bad assembly for "freedos" does not qualify you to be an
    Electrical Engineer. Only today, you flunked the logic test, with
    flying colours. Most of your "solid technical advice" consists of
    quoting other posters.

    You _like_ the attention. We are willing to forget about you, and
    we have said so several times today, but you're still at it, aren't
    you? Why is that?

    >>But why do you spend time and energy trying to put him down?
    >>Is your life that empty?

    >Apparantly, the answer is "yes." Look here:
    >http://www.google.com/search?q=rm+tr...m=100&filter=0

    What is the big deal about that? So you called us a "troll", over
    and over. And you had some help from the famous spammer mike
    lindsay. So what? Your biggest problem is that you don't even have
    our name right. We don't care what you say about this Manyard
    fellow.

    Bugger off.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  17. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    In article ,
    Guy Macon wrote:

    > I have a handicapped wife who requires expensive medical treatments
    > to manage sever chronic pain. If he were to succeed at making me
    > unhirable, she would be be in constant agony. He thinks that this
    > is a game, but real people can and do get hurt by stalkers.

    Then get the **** off Usenet with your real name. You wouldn't stand in
    Times Square with your phone number and address on a placard around your
    neck screaming "hire me now I'm not an enjineer but I should be." Why do
    you stand around here doing the same thing?
    --
    W. Oates

  18. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    Guy Macon writes:

    > jellybean stonerfish wrote:
    >
    >>I am spending time and energy defending someone someone falsely attacked.
    >>You say he misrepresents himself, yet on his resume, he clearly says he
    >>has no degree, and is self taught. You are a mean person.

    > I have a handicapped wife who requires expensive medical treatments
    > to manage sever chronic pain. If he were to succeed at making me

    How many more times are you going to spew this? Stick it on your web
    site. I'm sure we all feel very sorry for you - but many of us have our
    own crosses to bear and do not feel the need to post our personal
    problems to public Linux forums.

  19. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    Hadron wrote:

    >How many more times are you going to spew this? Stick it on your web
    >site. I'm sure we all feel very sorry for you - but many of us have our
    >own crosses to bear and do not feel the need to post our personal
    >problems to public Linux forums.

    Complain to the stalker who is doing the slandering, not the victim
    who wishes the archive to contain a post setting the record straight.

    "Usenet being what it is, if you participate in newsgroups
    at all over a period if time you have the possibility of
    attracting your own personal lunatic, who considers any
    disagreement a personal affront, and considers it their
    duty and obligation to "expose" the person they fixate on.
    It's kind of pathetic, but they can't quite seem to figure
    out why no one else sees their actions as heroic."
    -Richard Ward

    --
    Guy Macon

  20. Re: Att: Employers-Guy Macon

    Warren Oates wrote:

    >Then get the **** off Usenet with your real name. You wouldn't stand in
    >Times Square with your phone number and address on a placard around your
    >neck screaming "hire me now I'm not an enjineer but I should be." Why do
    >you stand around here doing the same thing?

    If you don't think I am an engineer, how do you explain the
    following?

    Six million toys were sold by Mattel with me listed as the lead
    engineer.

    Every Boeing 777 aircraft is safety-of-flight certified using
    test equipement that I designed.

    Every C17 military transport is built with components that
    I designed.

    Millions of DVDs are produced every day from masters created
    on mastering equipment that I designed.

    Care to list *your* engineering accomplishments?

    "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's
    game because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be
    indistinguishable from -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds
    possessing infinite amounts of free time."
    -Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    --
    Guy Macon

+ Reply to Thread