Re: P.V. comes under fire - Slackware

  2. Re: P.V. comes under fire

    Res wrote:

    >>> wtf do u care, iinet have linux mirrors use them, and fuk off with your
    >>> crap
    >>>

    >> On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, ChuMaiFat wrote:
    >> Allow me to congratulate you on your erudite riposte. Witty and
    >> succinct, yet deeply profound.
    >>
    >> Did you by any chance attend the Dan C School of Reading & Comprehension?
    >>

    > no, he attended mine

    You owe him a refund.

    With kind regards

    Chu

  3. Re: P.V. comes under fire

  4. Re: P.V. comes under fire

    On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:59:11 -0500, Dan C wrote:

    > On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 03:05:14 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:
    >
    >> Realto is a known troll.

    > Yes, he is.
    >
    > And you are a known moron.
    >
    > Fix your sig block, doofus.

    Don't mean to intervene in what is obviously a family fight, but what is
    wrong with Falconer's sig block?

    --
    John Culleton

  5. Re: P.V. comes under fire

    On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:35:07 -0500, John Culleton wrote:

    > Don't mean to intervene in what is obviously a family fight, but what is
    > wrong with Falconer's sig block?

    Had a quick look:
    1) is more than 4 lines long (not anymore THAT important)
    2) has two (2) sigblocks! weird!

    Rudy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4