freetype bytecode enabled - Slackware

This is a discussion on freetype bytecode enabled - Slackware ; Hello, there's one little thing I can't understand, I've installed Slackware 12 yesterday and after that i've installed freetype with the bytecode enabled, anything was fine, till this morning. my fonts are ugly again, any idea? thanks -- 777 fanno ...

  1. freetype bytecode enabled

    --
    777 fanno 21, arriva la volante e non c' nessuno

  2. Re: freetype bytecode enabled

    motion musso: aka sathia wrote:

    > Hello, there's one little thing I can't understand,
    > I've installed Slackware 12 yesterday and after that i've installed
    > freetype with the bytecode enabled, anything was fine, till this morning.
    > my fonts are ugly again, any idea?

    ok, I've compiled from the dvd /source/l/freetype uncommenting the lines in
    the Slackbuild file and obtained a new shiny tgz.
    at the moment seems to work fine

    --
    777 fanno 21, arriva la volante e non c' nessuno

+ Reply to Thread