How soon after a release are CD subscriptions sent out? - Slackware

This is a discussion on How soon after a release are CD subscriptions sent out? - Slackware ; Just curious, but how soon after a release do you find that folks who have subscriptions for the release CD sets are sent them? I seem to recall it being like a month or so, but can't remember (old age ...

  1. How soon after a release are CD subscriptions sent out?

    Just curious, but how soon after a release do you find that
    folks who have subscriptions for the release CD sets are sent
    them? I seem to recall it being like a month or so, but can't
    remember (old age setting in, I suppose).

    - Tim

    > them? I seem to recall it being like a month or so, but can't
    > remember (old age setting in, I suppose).
    >
    > - Tim

    I depends on where you live, I seem to remember that twice in the past
    they've arrived in the UK before some in the US had them. Other years its
    been at least two weeks after release day once or twice nearly a month.
    There doesn't seem to be any hard and fast timetable.
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

+ Reply to Thread