Slackware 12.1 - Slackware

This is a discussion on Slackware 12.1 - Slackware ; On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:37:26 -0400, Old Man wrote: > "Paulo Costa" wrote: > >> Mr DanC: you remind me those two old farts in the balcony in "The Muppet >> Show"... > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbuRA_D3KU What, no link to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Slackware 12.1

  1. Re: Slackware 12.1

    On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:37:26 -0400, Old Man wrote:

    > "Paulo Costa" wrote:
    >
    >> Mr DanC: you remind me those two old farts in the balcony in "The Muppet
    >> Show"...

    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbuRA_D3KU


    What, no link to Muppet PORN? I wanna see Miss Piggy wipe Kermit's hard
    drive!


  2. Re: Slackware 12.1


    "Two Ravens" escreveu na mensagem
    news:5f27fkF38to57U1@mid.individual.net...
    > Michael Black wrote:
    >
    >> But they were named after famous hotels.

    >
    > Paulo Costa on the other hand is named after a chain of overpriced, and
    > not
    > very good coffe bars.
    > --
    > Two Ravens
    > "...hit the squirrel..."


    ....Two Ravens... Join your buddy in the balcony...

    Regards

    Paulo

    --
    I don't have a sig



  3. Re: Slackware 12.1

    On 2007-07-04, LeonardTheCommitted wrote:
    > On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:37:26 -0400, Old Man wrote:
    >
    >> "Paulo Costa" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mr DanC: you remind me those two old farts in the balcony in "The Muppet
    >>> Show"...

    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbuRA_D3KU

    >
    > What, no link to Muppet PORN? I wanna see Miss Piggy wipe Kermit's hard
    > drive!
    >


    Thanks for the link.. very funny..


    --
    Greymaus
    Just another grumpy old man


  4. Re: Slackware 12.1

    Old Man wrote:
    >>When will Slackware 12.1 be released? What kernel will it use? What
    >>about Gnome?

    >
    > Gnome?! We don't need no stinking gnomes! As if the trolls weren't enough!


    LOL

    --
    Milan Babuskov
    http://home.gna.org/vodovod

  5. Re: Slackware 12.1

    LeoTheComm@gmail.com wrote:
    > When will Slackware 12.1 be released?


    Probably never. I think the next version is 13.0 - codename Friday.

    > What kernel will it use?


    Linux kernel.

    > What about Gnome?


    What about it?


    --
    Milan Babuskov
    http://home.gna.org/vodovod

  6. Re: Slackware 12.1


    "Old Man" wrote in message
    news:2pCdnSRdNdBydRbbnZ2dnUVZ_vXinZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > "Paulo Costa" wrote:
    >
    >> Mr DanC: you remind me those two old farts in the balcony in "The Muppet
    >> Show"...

    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCbuRA_D3KU
    > --
    > Old Man
    >
    > "Swagger isn't courage." Lee Iacocca


    Thanks for the wonderful link! That made my evening and next day.

    Some people are humor impaired. So far, I've escaped.



  7. Re: Slackware 12.1

    "Paulo Costa" wrote:

    > ...Two Ravens... Join your buddy in the balcony...


    Dan C and I we were always there.
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  8. Re: Slackware 12.1

    Old Man wrote:
    > LeoTheComm@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > When will Slackware 12.1 be released? What kernel will it use? What
    > > about Gnome?

    >
    > Gnome?! We don't need no stinking gnomes! As if the trolls weren't enough!
    >


    Forgive my ignorance, but aren't those in
    ftp.slackware.com/unsupported/packages/gnome-1.4.1
    gnome packages?

    They may be unsupported but here they are.

    Ottavio
    http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista


  9. Re: Slackware 12.1

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:37:45 +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:

    > Old Man wrote:
    >> LeoTheComm@gmail.com wrote:
    >>
    >> > When will Slackware 12.1 be released? What kernel will it use? What
    >> > about Gnome?

    >>
    >> Gnome?! We don't need no stinking gnomes! As if the trolls weren't
    >> enough!
    >>
    >>

    > Forgive my ignorance, but aren't those in
    > ftp.slackware.com/unsupported/packages/gnome-1.4.1 gnome packages?
    >
    > They may be unsupported but here they are.


    You are joking, right? Gnome 1.4? Current = 2.18.

    Come on.

    >
    > Ottavio
    > http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista




    --
    Peter

  10. Re: Slackware 12.1

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:09:19 +0100, Two Ravens wrote:

    >> ...Two Ravens... Join your buddy in the balcony...


    > Dan C and I we were always there.


    All the world's a stage, and the balcony gives the best view!


    --
    "Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".


+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2