Samba and Zone Alert - Slackware

This is a discussion on Samba and Zone Alert - Slackware ; Anyone figured out the settings for Zone Alert to let Samba work? Thanks, S....

  1. Samba and Zone Alert

    Anyone figured out the settings for Zone Alert
    to let Samba work?

    Thanks,

    S.

  2. Re: Samba and Zone Alert

    On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:12:00 -0500, samson wrote:

    > Anyone figured out the settings for Zone Alert
    > to let Samba work?

    Huh?

    Zone Alert? WTF is that?

    Samba works just fine.

  3. Re: Samba and Zone Alert

    samson wrote:
    > Anyone figured out the settings for Zone Alert
    > to let Samba work?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > S.

    you enable simple file sharing on your very off topic windows box, then pester the samba people
    if it still doesn't work.

+ Reply to Thread