How could I configure Chinese based on Slackware11.0? - Slackware

This is a discussion on How could I configure Chinese based on Slackware11.0? - Slackware ; I have found a long time about this title. But, unfortunately, there were not detailed. I am trap in this question because I often need Chinese system. I want the detail but the foundation for this configuration. Thx. Regards Lung...

  1. How could I configure Chinese based on Slackware11.0?

    I have found a long time about this title.
    But, unfortunately, there were not detailed.
    I am trap in this question because I often need Chinese system.
    I want the detail but the foundation for this configuration.
    Thx.

    Regards
    Lung

  2. Re: How could I configure Chinese based on Slackware11.0?

    SimpleCode wrote :

    > I am trap in this question because I often need Chinese system.

    Then maybe this HOWTO can help you:
    /usr/doc/Linux-HOWTOs/Chinese-HOWTO
    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: How could I configure Chinese based on Slackware11.0?

    SimpleCode wrote:
    > I have found a long time about this title.
    > But, unfortunately, there were not detailed.
    > I am trap in this question because I often need Chinese system.
    > I want the detail but the foundation for this configuration.
    > Thx.

    Scim might help: http://www.scim-im.org/

+ Reply to Thread