Re: the details of Slackware 11.0 6CDs? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: the details of Slackware 11.0 6CDs? - Slackware ; Guy Macon wrote: > STandard wrote: > >> I'm new on slackware, but I really install it on my tp240 laptop. >> as I know v11.0 totally has 6CDs, but I think may not required to >> download at all. ...

  1. Re: the details of Slackware 11.0 6CDs?

    Guy Macon wrote:
    > STandard wrote:
    >
    >> I'm new on slackware, but I really install it on my tp240 laptop.
    >> as I know v11.0 totally has 6CDs, but I think may not required to
    >> download at all. so anyone who know which CD is a must, and each
    >> CD consist of what packages???

    > Or you could just have them mailed to you:
    >
    > Slackware Linux 11.0 Install (3 CD Set) (everything but source CDs)
    > $2.97 + $3.00 S&H
    > http://www.edmunds-enterprises.com/
    >
    > Slackware 11.0 Install, Source & Extras (1 DVD-R) (everything)
    > $8.99 + $5.00 S&H
    > http://shop.cheapbytes.com/

    Just make sure you check the MD5 checksums before accepting. I had
    some problems with the disks, but cheapbytes were very co-operative
    in replacing them.

    --

    cbfalconer at maineline dot net

  2. Re: the details of Slackware 11.0 6CDs?

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:43:42 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:

    Fix your sig block, you ****ing Win-droid moron. It's about 10 lines
    long, and the accepted norm is 4 lines.

    You have been asked to do this by multiple persons, in several newsgroups,
    and yet you refuse. Why? Don't be a dimwit asshole all your life.