Re: Disabled vs. Handicapped - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: Disabled vs. Handicapped - Slackware ; Jun 10: Responding to Guy Macon... > Medication for chronic pain in the US is a scandal; Maybe not directly related, but it might be worth lurking NGs like alt.med.fibromialgia (fibro being an extremely painful condition) to pick up a ...

  1. Re: Disabled vs. Handicapped

    Jun 10: Responding to Guy Macon...

    > Medication for chronic pain in the US is a scandal;

    Maybe not directly related, but it might be worth lurking
    NGs like alt.med.fibromialgia (fibro being an extremely
    painful condition) to pick up a few hints and tips on how to
    make those dollars-4-pain-relief go further.

    --

    Yellow Submarine?
    Nah. Its a TeaPot!

  2. Re: att:employers-Guy Macon

    Mike wrote:
    > Jun 10: Responding to Guy Macon...

    We have returned the subject line to its original.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  3. Re: Disabled vs. Handicapped

  4. Re: Disabled vs. Handicapped

    A Gay Called Littlejohnson wrote:

    pgp trash troll delete

    > 1) you changing this back basically indicates that you wrote the
    > original article, which was already proven anyway, but now instead
    > of being a pathetic little idiot, you're a libelous piece of ****
    > who needs to have your sack ripped off, placed in a burning sack
    > of bovine feces, and slapped up the side of your head.

    Can you give us an example of libeling? The only libelous statement
    we see is in your paragraph above.

    > 2) Guy, Mike has a good idea with looking at techniques used to
    > help with fibromyalgia. My neighbour's mother has it, and while

    Fibromyalgia is a myth. It doesn't exist. It's simply a fancy name
    for malingering.

    > the meds help, scheduled massages by those licensed or massage
    > schools also help immensely. There may be a couple of schools in
    > your area that have clinics run by the instructors overseeing
    > their students that are a lot cheaper than going to someone fully
    > licensed who would charge at least $65/hr. Such a school is here
    > in Sacramento which charges $25. If you're in SoCal (which you
    > mentioned you were), Bryan College does such a thing, and I know
    > they have a branch down there. May want to look into that.

    At the current time, Macon Bacon Boy's only income is his wife's
    disability insurance. He can't afford 25/hr, much less 65.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

+ Reply to Thread