[OT] Email query - Sinclair

This is a discussion on [OT] Email query - Sinclair ; On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:21:31 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin' to MC Ian Rawlings: > >> I can't stand that stepped-on stuff -- I like my chocolate un-cut; > >> Lindt 99%. > > > > yeah ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 30 of 30

  1. Re: Email query

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:21:31 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Ian Rawlings:

    > >> I can't stand that stepped-on stuff -- I like my chocolate un-cut;
    > >> Lindt 99%.

    > > yeah well I just grind up cocoa beans and inject them straight into my veins

    > I put a kilo of them into an old sock and put them **CENSORED**

    I just chuck 'em straight down the toilet - cut out the middle-man.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  2. Re: Email query

    On 2008-11-11, Chris Young wrote:

    > On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:21:31 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC Ian Rawlings:
    >> I put a kilo of them into an old sock and put them **CENSORED**

    > I just chuck 'em straight down the toilet - cut out the middle-man.

    Well, I'm only one step away from that.

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  3. Re: Email query

    Paul E Collins wrote:
    > "Chris Young" wrote:
    >
    >> Wispas were replaced by Dairy Milk Bubbly.

    > I hate how every chocolate bar Cadbury ever did seems to have been turned
    > into a minor variation of Dairy Milk.

    You can now buy Wispas again, however... although they're somewhat less
    chunky than they used to be.

  4. Re: Email query

    Calum wrote:
    > Paul E Collins wrote:
    >> "Chris Young" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Wispas were replaced by Dairy Milk Bubbly.

    >> I hate how every chocolate bar Cadbury ever did seems to have been
    >> turned into a minor variation of Dairy Milk.

    > You can now buy Wispas again, however... although they're somewhat less
    > chunky than they used to be.

    your hands are bigger
    --
    link my boring website http://alistairsserver.no-ip.org/

  5. Re: Email query

    On 2008-11-11, Guesser wrote:

    > Calum wrote:
    >> You can now buy Wispas again, however... although they're somewhat less
    >> chunky than they used to be.

    > your hands are bigger

    Yes, the Wispas appear to be just the same as they used to be, it's
    not as if they were particularly old anyway when they first got
    dropped.

    One I really loved was the "secret" IIRC, it was a white nearly
    milky-way-type filling covered in a coating of "chocolate"
    (nestle-style) moulded into something akin to a wicker-type weave
    around the outside, very nice but only available for a brief time, I
    suspect they were too fragile to survive the retail chain.

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  6. Re: Email query

    Guesser wrote:
    > Calum wrote:
    >> Paul E Collins wrote:

    >>> I hate how every chocolate bar Cadbury ever did seems to have been
    >>> turned into a minor variation of Dairy Milk.

    >> You can now buy Wispas again, however... although they're somewhat less
    >> chunky than they used to be.

    > your hands are bigger

    Yep, bought one a couple of weeks ago, they seem identical to last time to
    me.

  7. Re: Email query

    Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > One I really loved was the "secret" IIRC, it was a white nearly
    > milky-way-type filling covered in a coating of "chocolate"
    > (nestle-style) moulded into something akin to a wicker-type weave
    > around the outside, very nice but only available for a brief time, I
    > suspect they were too fragile to survive the retail chain.

    Yep, I remember those. Also used to like Vice Versas, the
    equally-short-lived Minstrel-type things you could get at around the
    same time. Some were white chocolate in a milk chocolate shell, and
    some were, well... vice versa.

  8. Re: Email query

    Calum wrote:

    > Yep, I remember those. Also used to like Vice Versas, the
    > equally-short-lived Minstrel-type things you could get at around the
    > same time. Some were white chocolate in a milk chocolate shell, and
    > some were, well... vice versa.

    Hmm, only just discovered they were briefly relaunched in 2004, I missed
    that! (Although we probably missed out on any relaunch here in Ireland
    anyway...)

  9. Re: Email query

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Guesser wrote:
    >> Calum wrote:

    >>> You can now buy Wispas again, however... although they're somewhat less
    >>> chunky than they used to be.

    >> your hands are bigger

    > Yep, bought one a couple of weeks ago, they seem identical to last time to
    > me.

    Nah. They're the same length, but a lot flatter. Check out any of the
    original ads on YouTube!

  10. Re: Email query

    Calum wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> Guesser wrote:

    >>> your hands are bigger

    >> Yep, bought one a couple of weeks ago, they seem identical to last
    >> time to
    >> me.

    > Nah. They're the same length, but a lot flatter. Check out any of the
    > original ads on YouTube!

    widescreen versus 4:3 playing tricks on you