UDGs live! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on UDGs live! - Sinclair ; I was digging about in the Windows Registry for something and stumbled upon this: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Patterns These are the simple patterns (spirals, stripes, etc.) that you can choose as desktop backgrounds if you don't want an actual image. Anyway, as ...

  1. UDGs live!

    I was digging about in the Windows Registry for something and stumbled upon
    this:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Patterns

    These are the simple patterns (spirals, stripes, etc.) that you can choose
    as desktop backgrounds if you don't want an actual image.

    Anyway, as soon as I saw that, I thought POKE USR "a" ...

    Eq.

  2. Re: UDGs live!

    My pattern recognition went the other way around. I saw the Artist II
    and thought MacPaint. It turns out MacPaint was the inspiration and in
    the age of emulators I was able to hack up a verision with the
    original MacPaint patterns and some other tweaks. I really should get
    around to releasing Artist III at some point.

+ Reply to Thread