ZX-81 emulator - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ZX-81 emulator - Sinclair ; At this moment I have an asus eee pc 990 running xandros. I'm looking for a zx81 emulator. Can anyone help me??? (url? etc) Thanks Jack...

  1. ZX-81 emulator

    At this moment I have an asus eee pc 990 running xandros.
    I'm looking for a zx81 emulator. Can anyone help me??? (url? etc)

    Thanks
    Jack

  2. Re: ZX-81 emulator

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:52:46 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Jack Raats:

    > At this moment I have an asus eee pc 990 running xandros.
    > I'm looking for a zx81 emulator. Can anyone help me??? (url? etc)

    AFAIK your only option will be z81/xz81. A quick search for z81
    should turn it up as the first link.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  3. Re: ZX-81 emulator

    Or you could use FUSE (I managed to get Darren Salt's one to work
    without having to compile anything) and then use Paul Farrow's ZX81
    emulator ROM for the Spectrum.

  4. Re: ZX-81 emulator

    Jack Raats wrote:
    > At this moment I have an asus eee pc 990 running xandros.
    > I'm looking for a zx81 emulator. Can anyone help me??? (url? etc)

    Hi Jack,

    nice to see ZX81 activities from you!
    Try this:
    http://freshmeat.net/projects/z81/

    Peter

  5. Re: ZX-81 emulator

    "Jack Raats" a écrit dans le message de
    | At this moment I have an asus eee pc 990 running xandros.
    | I'm looking for a zx81 emulator. Can anyone help me??? (url? etc)
    |
    | Thanks
    | Jack

    Hi all Zx81 fans,

    New Vb81 XuR realease 1-11-08.
    at http://zx81.vb81.free.fr

    Have Fun!

    Regards.

  6. Re: ZX-81 emulator

    "Peter Liebert-Adelt" schreef in bericht

    >> At this moment I have an asus eee pc 990 running xandros.
    >> I'm looking for a zx81 emulator. Can anyone help me??? (url? etc)

    > Hi Jack,
    >
    > nice to see ZX81 activities from you!

    Indeed. It has been a long time ago, when I used the ZX81.
    It's like your first love, you'll never forget it.

    > http://freshmeat.net/projects/z81/

    I'll try!

    Jack

  7. Re: ZX-81 emulator

    "GzavSnap" schreef in bericht

    > | At this moment I have an asus eee pc 990 running xandros.
    > | I'm looking for a zx81 emulator. Can anyone help me??? (url? etc)
    > |
    > | Thanks
    > | Jack
    >
    > Hi all Zx81 fans,
    >
    > New Vb81 XuR realease 1-11-08.
    > at http://zx81.vb81.free.fr
    >
    > Have Fun!

    That's very nice BUT that will only work on windows NOT Xandros, (LiNUX)

    Jack

  8. Re: ZX-81 emulator

    | That's very nice BUT that will only work on windows NOT Xandros, (LiNUX)

    Under Dos !

    No$Cash z81(dos) or Xtender (dos) ?