Listing Lister - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Listing Lister - Sinclair ; As Lister's web****e (or at least the .tk redirector thereto) appears to have died, I decided to Google for it. I expect such results as I got if I Google for myself, since mine is an extremely common name (though ...

  1. Listing Lister

    As Lister's web****e (or at least the .tk redirector thereto) appears
    to have died, I decided to Google for it.

    I expect such results as I got if I Google for myself, since mine is
    an extremely common name (though Googling for "korax1214" or
    "robert@fm" returns a lot fewer results, nearly all of them me), but I
    would never have guessed that there are so many people called "Fergus
    Hyslop"! :-)

    Mind you, it doesn't help that my search included several results
    mentioning two members of the Scottish Nazi Party, Fergus Ewing and
    Fiona Hyslop...

  2. Re: Listing Lister

    korax1214 wrote:

    > the Scottish Nazi Party