BMP2SCR Sources released - Sinclair

This is a discussion on BMP2SCR Sources released - Sinclair ; http://lcd-one.da.ru in Warez section you can find all sources for BMP2SCR (/PRO/EXP), including unreleased BMP2SCR L written in QBasic. Retro-X will follow later. LCD...

  1. BMP2SCR Sources released

    http://lcd-one.da.ru in Warez section you can find all sources for
    BMP2SCR (/PRO/EXP), including unreleased BMP2SCR L written in QBasic.
    Retro-X will follow later.

    LCD

  2. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    Hi!

    >http://lcd-one.da.ru in Warez section you can find all sources for
    >BMP2SCR (/PRO/EXP), including unreleased BMP2SCR L written in QBasic.
    >Retro-X will follow later.

    Thanks for releasing those sources, I don't think I'm gonna do anything
    with them, but I feel curious.

    Only one question... Why the hell are they in a section called "Warez"?

    METALBRAIN
    (C) 1977 Tejedor & Gómez Research Ltd.

  3. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    Jaime Tejedor Gómez, aka Metalbrain schrieb:
    > Hi!
    >
    >> http://lcd-one.da.ru in Warez section you can find all sources for
    >> BMP2SCR (/PRO/EXP), including unreleased BMP2SCR L written in QBasic.
    >> Retro-X will follow later.

    > Thanks for releasing those sources, I don't think I'm gonna do anything
    > with them, but I feel curious.
    >
    > Only one question... Why the hell are they in a section called "Warez"?
    >
    > METALBRAIN
    > (C) 1977 Tejedor & Gómez Research Ltd.

    :lol: It was not coded very good. There are surely some curious coders
    who want to see how it was done. The Retro-X sources are much better.

    "Warez" because the button was not able to hold "Downloads" in it, but I
    will change this. Don't worry, there will be nothing illegal on my website.

  4. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    "LCD" wrote:

    > :lol: It was not coded very good.

    That list of global variables at the top is terrifying!

    Eq.

  5. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    > Full name: Leszek Daniel Chmielewski von Korwin

    Ah ha! A vampire!

    --
    J.G.Harston - mdfs.net/User/JGH
    05:10:36, 18-Nov-2008 - RISC OS time rolls over to &5000000000

  6. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    On Oct 22, 1:14*pm, jgharston wrote:
    > > Full name: Leszek Daniel Chmielewski von Korwin

    > Ah ha! *A vampire!

    Ah ha ha ha! A wampire hunter!

  7. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    OwenBot wrote:

    > On Oct 22, 1:14 pm, jgharston wrote:
    >>> Full name: Leszek Daniel Chmielewski von Korwin

    >> Ah ha! A vampire!

    > Ah ha ha ha! A wampire hunter!

    Mmm, Buffy...

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  8. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    Duncan Snowden wrote:
    > OwenBot wrote:

    >>> Ah ha! A vampire!

    >> Ah ha ha ha! A wampire hunter!

    > Mmm, Buffy...

    Mmm, Willow...

  9. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    Paul E Collins schrieb:
    > "LCD" wrote:
    >
    >> :lol: It was not coded very good.

    > That list of global variables at the top is terrifying!
    >
    > Eq.

    That was my first PureBasic Program ever. In Retro-X I do it much better
    with Enumeration and it is splitted into multiple sources. I learned
    much in the past years...

    LCD

  10. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    jgharston schrieb:
    >> Full name: Leszek Daniel Chmielewski von Korwin

    > Ah ha! A vampire!
    >
    > --
    > J.G.Harston - mdfs.net/User/JGH
    > 05:10:36, 18-Nov-2008 - RISC OS time rolls over to &5000000000

    Its just only a title of nobility. Not only vampires are nobles.

    LCD

  11. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    OwenBot schrieb:
    > On Oct 22, 1:14 pm, jgharston wrote:
    >>> Full name: Leszek Daniel Chmielewski von Korwin

    >> Ah ha! A vampire!

    > Ah ha ha ha! A wampire hunter!

    Vampire Hunter was VAN (not Von) Helsing.

  12. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    Chris Young schrieb:
    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:11:50 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC Andrew Halliwell:
    >
    >> Duncan Snowden wrote:

    >>> Mmm, Buffy...
    >>>

    >> Mmm, Willow...

    > Mmm, Vampire Willow...

    Mmm, Vampire Buffy...

  13. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:11:50 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Andrew Halliwell:

    > Duncan Snowden wrote:
    > > OwenBot wrote:

    > >> Ah ha ha ha! A wampire hunter!

    > > Mmm, Buffy...
    > >

    > Mmm, Willow...

    Mmm, Vampire Willow...

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  14. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    On Oct 22, 4:27*pm, LCD wrote:
    > OwenBot schrieb:

    > >> Ah ha! *A vampire!

    > > Ah ha ha ha! A wampire hunter!

    > Vampire Hunter was VAN (not Von) Helsing.

    I was thinking of Jonathan Harker.

  15. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    On Oct 22, 5:50*pm, LCD wrote:
    > Chris Young schrieb:
    >
    > > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:11:50 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > > to MC Andrew Halliwell:

    > >> Mmm, Willow...

    > > Mmm, Vampire Willow...

    > Mmm, Vampire Buffy...

    Sicko.

  16. Re: BMP2SCR Sources released

    On Oct 22, 6:46*pm, "Chris Young"
    wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:11:50 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC Andrew Halliwell:
    >
    > > Duncan Snowden wrote:

    > > > Mmm, Buffy...

    > > Mmm, Willow...

    > Mmm, Vampire Willow...

    Sadly she's a dog un-person and I'm a cat bot so it never worked out.

+ Reply to Thread