Hi Speed load for zx81 - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Hi Speed load for zx81 - Sinclair ; I`ve been adapted hi-speed loadings for zx81. It works on EightyOne emulator. But unfortunately I don`t have any real zx81 for testing. Here you can find some .wav files and instructions for testing hi-speed http://personal.auna.com/casariche/zx81/test_z81.zip If anyone can play these ...

  1. Hi Speed load for zx81

    I`ve been adapted hi-speed loadings for zx81.

    It works on EightyOne emulator. But unfortunately I don`t have any real
    zx81 for testing.

    Here you can find some .wav files and instructions for testing hi-speed

    http://personal.auna.com/casariche/zx81/test_z81.zip

    If anyone can play these wavs on a real zx81, I'd apreciate any comments
    on results.

  2. Re: Hi Speed load for zx81

    Inapetente wrote:
    > I`ve been adapted hi-speed loadings for zx81.
    >
    > It works on EightyOne emulator. But unfortunately I don`t have any real
    > zx81 for testing.
    >
    > Here you can find some .wav files and instructions for testing hi-speed
    >
    > http://personal.auna.com/casariche/zx81/test_z81.zip
    >
    > If anyone can play these wavs on a real zx81, I'd apreciate any comments
    > on results.

    Hi - maybe you could post the details on the ZX81 forum at:
    http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/ZX80_ZX81/forums/

    I am sure there will be people who will test this for you.

    Rich
    http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread