Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari - Sinclair ; The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld computing The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of emulators written for it The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari

  1. Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari

    The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld
    computing

    The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of
    emulators written for it

    The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox and
    is the same shape and size as a nintendo DS

    To find more information view here
    http://gp2xwizandpandora.blogspot.com/

    or to order

    Check the data here on GP2X Wiz:
    http://gp2x.co.uk/go.pl?A216


    Check the data here on Pandora:
    http://openpandora.org/worldmap.html

    Mention you were sent by Raj Takhar and you may get an extra discount

  2. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari

    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, loverly SPAM, loverly SPAM!

  3. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari


    "OwenBot" wrote ...

    > SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, loverly SPAM, loverly SPAM!


    I beg to differ with you. SPAM is not loverly. SPAM SUX!
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you don't pay your exorcist,
    will you become repossessed?




  4. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari

    On Oct 7, 3:55*am, "Sam Gillett"
    wrote:
    > "OwenBot" wrote ...
    >
    > > SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, loverly SPAM, loverly SPAM!

    >
    > I beg to differ with you. *SPAM is not loverly. *SPAM SUX!
    > --
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Sam Gillett
    >
    > If you don't pay your exorcist,
    > will you become repossessed?


    I was singing the SPAM song. I thought all Merkins knew all the words
    to every Monty Python sketch by heart? What do they teach you about
    England these days?

  5. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari

    On Oct 6, 8:56*am, OwenBot wrote:
    > SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, loverly SPAM, loverly SPAM!


    This is not spam!

    I was trying to help promote a great new device which offer full
    classic system emulation in a handheld unit - which als serves as a
    great handheld PC (the pandora)

    I thought with a keyboard and full zx spectrum emulation you guys
    would be really happy with something you could carry around and play
    classics like the original football manager games, manic miner, horace
    goes sking - yes i did have a rubber speccy that i spent many a long
    night typing apps and games for

    Most emulators out there run on gameboy and phones, as this is a
    clamshell like a nintendo ds with a keyboard its great

    on top of that you are getting a full OS and should be able to run
    OpenOffice an firefox web browser

    If you took you head out of the tin o spam and read the blog you will
    see it re-iterated in several places that i am not making any dosh out
    of this in fact i have stated use my name and they will give any
    commission back to the user buying a device - that about 6-7 quid off
    a unit

    Get a life - read the data

    I am sorry to offend - but i am not spamming

  6. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & ?Atari

    rajtakhar wrote:
    > On Oct 6, 8:56*am, OwenBot wrote:
    >> SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, loverly SPAM, loverly SPAM!

    >
    > This is not spam!
    >
    > I was trying to help promote a great new device which offer full
    > classic system emulation in a handheld unit - which als serves as a
    > great handheld PC (the pandora)


    It was spam once you started posting it multiple times.
    We'd already had the post once, once is enough.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |
    | in | suck is probably the day they start making |
    | Computer science | vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge |

  7. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & ?Atari

    On 2008-10-07, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > It was spam once you started posting it multiple times.
    > We'd already had the post once, once is enough.


    Whack him in the killfile, I did. Nice product, shame about the
    promoters!

    --
    Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  8. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &?Atari

    On Oct 7, 3:17*pm, Ian Rawlings wrote:
    > On 2008-10-07, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    > > It was spam once you started posting it multiple times.
    > > We'd already had the post once, once is enough.

    >
    > Whack him in the killfile, I did. *Nice product, shame about the
    > promoters!


    Most of the time I have to make do with Google Groups. I think
    netiquette died last century.

  9. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & ?Atari

    "OwenBot" wrote:

    > > Whack him in the killfile, I did. Nice product, shame about the
    > > promoters!

    >
    > Most of the time I have to make do with Google Groups. I think netiquette
    > died last century.


    Killfiles were also necessary last century. The difference is that "Web 2.0"
    has everybody using technologies that can't do what last century's
    technologies did. But it's okay, because they work in a browser.

    Yeah, I don't get it either.

    Eq.



  10. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari


    "OwenBot" wrote ...
    >
    > On Oct 7, 3:55 am, "Sam Gillett"
    > wrote:
    >> "OwenBot" wrote ...
    >>
    > >> SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, loverly SPAM, loverly SPAM!

    >>
    >> I beg to differ with you. SPAM is not loverly. SPAM SUX!
    >> --
    >> Best regards,
    >>
    >> Sam Gillett
    >>
    >> If you don't pay your exorcist,
    >> will you become repossessed?

    >
    > I was singing the SPAM song. I thought all Merkins knew all the words
    > to every Monty Python sketch by heart? What do they teach you about
    > England these days?


    I don't watch Monty Python! I do watch Are You Being Served, Father Ted, and
    a few other British comedies.

    I know about Craggy Island. What else do I need to know about England?
    ;-)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Change is inevitable,
    except from vending machines!



  11. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari

    On Oct 8, 4:33*am, "Sam Gillett"
    wrote:
    > "OwenBot" wrote ...


    > I know about Craggy Island. *What else do I need to know about England?
    > ;-)


    That Father Ted isn't set there? ;-)

  12. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari

    Sam Gillett wrote:
    > I don't watch Monty Python! I do watch Are You Being Served, Father Ted, and
    > a few other British comedies.
    >
    > I know about Craggy Island. What else do I need to know about England?
    > ;-)


    That craggy island isn't England, it's Ireland for a start.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | I can SMELL!!! KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and |
    | in | get out the puncture repair kit!" |
    | Computer Science | Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf |

  13. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn& Atari

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > That craggy island isn't England, it's Ireland for a start.


    I think you'll find it's actually fictional.

  14. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari

    fuzzix wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> That craggy island isn't England, it's Ireland for a start.

    >
    > I think you'll find it's actually fictional.


    NO!
    --
    | |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
    | |can't move, with no hope of rescue. |
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc |Consider how lucky you are that life has been |
    | in |good to you so far... |
    | Computer Science | -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

  15. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn& ?Atari

    Paul E Collins wrote:

    > Killfiles were also necessary last century. The difference is that "Web 2.0"
    > has everybody using technologies that can't do what last century's
    > technologies did. But it's okay, because they work in a browser.


    And they're moderated, so you don't have to decide who to killfile
    yourself; somebody else will do it for you!

    > Yeah, I don't get it either.


    No, me neither.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.



  16. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari


    "fuzzix" wrote ...

    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >> That craggy island isn't England, it's Ireland for a start.

    >
    > I think you'll find it's actually fictional.


    Which is fictional? Craggy Island, or Ireland?
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes!



  17. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn &Atari

    On Oct 9, 5:36*am, "Sam Gillett"
    wrote:
    > "fuzzix" wrote ...
    >
    > > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > >> That craggy island isn't England, it's Ireland for a start.

    >
    > > I think you'll find it's actually fictional.

    >
    > Which is fictional? *Craggy Island, or Ireland?


    Ireland, probably. I used to work there.

  18. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > NO!


    Hmmm, american...



    Kind regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  19. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari

    Daniel Mandic wrote:
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    >
    >> NO!

    >
    > Hmmm, american...


    Eh?
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | I can SMELL!!! KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and |
    | in | get out the puncture repair kit!" |
    | Computer Science | Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf |

  20. Re: Great New Linux Consoles - Emulates Sinclair, Commodore, Acorn & Atari

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Daniel Mandic wrote:
    > > Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > >
    > >> NO!

    > >
    > > Hmmm, american...

    >
    > Eh?


    Hi Andrew!


    Sam is inscrutable.... ;-)



    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast