MGT UniDos Binary dump? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on MGT UniDos Binary dump? - Sinclair ; Hi! Did anyone the dumps of UniDos ROM for Disciple and +D? is it anywhere avaiable for download? PLZ! LCD....

  1. MGT UniDos Binary dump?

    Hi!
    Did anyone the dumps of UniDos ROM for Disciple and +D? is it anywhere
    avaiable for download?
    PLZ!

    LCD.

  2. Re: MGT UniDos Binary dump?

    Chris Young schrieb:
    > On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 15:42:17 +0200 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC LCD:
    >
    >> Hi!
    >> Did anyone the dumps of UniDos ROM for Disciple and +D? is it anywhere
    >> avaiable for download?
    >> PLZ!

    > Have you checked this page?
    > http://www.shadowmagic.org.uk/spectrum/roms.html
    >
    > Chris

    Thanks, did not knew about this page, but it is not present on it too...

    LCD

  3. Re: MGT UniDos Binary dump?

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 15:42:17 +0200 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC LCD:

    > Hi!
    > Did anyone the dumps of UniDos ROM for Disciple and +D? is it anywhere
    > avaiable for download?
    > PLZ!

    Have you checked this page?
    http://www.shadowmagic.org.uk/spectrum/roms.html

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  4. Re: MGT UniDos Binary dump?

    If you want I can email you a dump from my Plus D UNIDOS rom...
    Post somesort of email address...

  5. Re: MGT UniDos Binary dump?

    Cameraman schrieb:
    > If you want I can email you a dump from my Plus D UNIDOS rom...
    > Post somesort of email address...

    Thanks, I recieved already a ROM dump of UniDOS, btw. my eMail was
    posted, to send me a private mail you must only remove [nospam] from it.

    LCD

+ Reply to Thread