DivIDE / DivIDE+ - Sinclair

This is a discussion on DivIDE / DivIDE+ - Sinclair ; Hihi Is anyone actually selling the DivIDE/DivIDE+ currently? Mine had a bit of an accident so needs replacing, kit form is fine if assembled ones aren't available... Also, does anyone know where I might acquire a Multiface 128 (+D) and ...

  1. DivIDE / DivIDE+

    Hihi

    Is anyone actually selling the DivIDE/DivIDE+ currently?

    Mine had a bit of an accident so needs replacing, kit form is fine if
    assembled ones aren't available...

    Also, does anyone know where I might acquire a Multiface 128 (+D) and
    a Multiface 3?

    Thanks

    --
    Adam

  2. Re: DivIDE / DivIDE+

    Adam wrote:
    > Hihi
    >
    > Is anyone actually selling the DivIDE/DivIDE+ currently?
    >
    > Mine had a bit of an accident so needs replacing, kit form is fine if
    > assembled ones aren't available...

    As far as I know, no. However, it looks like the only non-standard part
    currently unavailable from http://www.divide.cz/index.php?x=eshop is the
    A GAL, so if you can salvage that from your broken one then you may be
    in luck.

    > Also, does anyone know where I might acquire a Multiface 128 (+D) and
    > a Multiface 3?

    http://www.sintech-shop.com/ is selling Multiface 128s, although +D
    compatibility I have no idea on. (Surely there's not much you can do
    with a Multiface that you can't do already with a +D though...?)

  3. Re: DivIDE / DivIDE+

    On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 07:27:10 -0700 (PDT), Adam
    wrote:

    >Is anyone actually selling the DivIDE/DivIDE+ currently?

    Yes - in Poland (but could send it abroad):
    http://www.allegro.pl/item448369265_...us_nowosc.html
    --
    zoon@lu.onet.pl - Zbigniew Niedźwiedź - GSM/SMS:+48601263351
    http://www.omega.computer.lublin.pl GaduGadu #589387

  4. Re: DivIDE / DivIDE+

    >As far as I know, no. However, it looks like the only non-standard part
    >currently unavailable from http://www.divide.cz/index.php?x=eshop is the
    >A GAL, so if you can salvage that from your broken one then you may be
    >in luck.

    Hmmm... in that very page it says that there are 2 fully assembled ones
    still in stock.

    METALBRAIN
    (C) 1977 Tejedor & Gómez Research Ltd.

+ Reply to Thread