Great New Linux Devices - Updated - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Great New Linux Devices - Updated - Sinclair ; The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld computing The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of emulators written for it The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox ...

  1. Great New Linux Devices - Updated

    The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld
    computing

    The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of
    emulators written for it

    The other, the Pandora is a UMPC, which can run openoffice/firefox and
    is the same shape and size as a nintendo DS

    To find more information view here
    http://gp2xwizandpandora.blogspot.com/

    or to order

    Check the data here on GP2X Wiz:
    http://gp2x.co.uk/go.pl?A216

    Check the data here on Pandora:
    http://openpandora.org/worldmap.html

    Mention you were sent by Raj Takhar and you may get an extra discount

  2. Re: Great New Linux Devices - Updated

    rajtakhar wrote:
    > The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld
    > computing

    You said that yesterday.
    God, I love that advert.
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

  3. Re: Great New Linux Devices - Updated

    On 2008-10-03, rajtakhar wrote:

    > The GP2X Wiz is a pure Gaming/Video/MP3 console with hundreds of
    > emulators written for it

    Yeah, like the GP2X, which I've got, in a dusty box somewhere, load of
    old ****e! The Nintendo DS is loads better once you get an R4 card
    and homebrew on it. The Pandora should be good as it can run linux
    more or less properly, which is what I'm really buying it for.

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  4. Re: Great New Linux Devices - Updated

    "Andrew Halliwell" wrote:

    > You said that yesterday.
    > God, I love that advert.

    Care to summarise? I never saw it, and all I can find online are a few
    remarks about how annoying it was.

    Eq.

  5. Re: Great New Linux Devices - Updated

    On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:09:02 -0700 (PDT), rajtakhar
    wrote:

    >The GP2X Wiz and Pandora units will open up the face of handheld
    >computing

    Open up the face of handheld computing? Ye gods, what a mixture of
    metaphors.

  6. Re: Great New Linux Devices - Updated

    Paul E Collins wrote:
    > "Andrew Halliwell" wrote:
    >
    >> You said that yesterday.
    >> God, I love that advert.

    > Care to summarise? I never saw it, and all I can find online are a few
    > remarks about how annoying it was.

    Well... it was a bunch of posh gits at a dinner party.
    I've blanked it mostly from my memory now but yes...
    It was annoying.

    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  7. Re: Great New Linux Devices - Updated

    Paul E Collins wrote:
    > Care to summarise? I never saw it, and all I can find online are a
    > few remarks about how annoying it was.

    Maybe a link to a visual aid hosted on a popular moving picture world
    wide web site? I must admit, I can't place the reference myself despite
    hearing it for a couple or few years...

    Hey (if it really is that irritating), anything that increases my
    dislike for the corporate propaganda industry is appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread