Jetman - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Jetman - Sinclair ; So who owns the rights to Jetman now? Have Ultimate/Rare given permission? http://jetmanlive.com/...

  1. Jetman

    So who owns the rights to Jetman now? Have Ultimate/Rare given
    permission?

    http://jetmanlive.com/

  2. Re: Jetman

    Gary Churchill wrote:
    > So who owns the rights to Jetman now? Have Ultimate/Rare given
    > permission?
    >
    > http://jetmanlive.com/

    Rare was bought out by microsoft a couple of years ago.
    Good luck getting permission from them.
    | Andrew Halliwell BSc | |

  3. Re: Jetman

    Maybe the new Windows will have Jetman in it?

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Andrew Halliwell" wrote in message
    > Gary Churchill wrote:
    >> So who owns the rights to Jetman now? Have Ultimate/Rare given
    >> permission?
    >>
    >> http://jetmanlive.com/

    > Rare was bought out by microsoft a couple of years ago.
    > Good luck getting permission from them.
    > --
    > | spike1@freenet.co,uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
    > |
    > | Andrew Halliwell BSc |
    > |
    > | in | "I think so brain, but this time, you control
    > |
    > | Computer Science | the Encounter suit, and I'll do the
    > voice..." |

  4. Re: Jetman

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Gary Churchill wrote:
    >> So who owns the rights to Jetman now? Have Ultimate/Rare given
    >> permission?
    >>
    >> http://jetmanlive.com/

    > Rare was bought out by microsoft a couple of years ago.
    > Good luck getting permission from them.

    WHOOOOOSH!

    --
    link my boring website http://alistairsserver.no-ip.org/

  5. Re: Jetman

    Brian Gaff schrieb:
    > Maybe the new Windows will have Jetman in it?
    >
    > Brian

    Jetman, the Blue screen edition, now with 30% less performance and 100%
    more crashes, but no more colour clash! Featured on each Windows Fista
    (7) tape!
    Minimal system Requirements: QuadCore with 4 Ghz, 4 GB RAM (better: 64
    GB if you don't want to wait for next level loading or have more colours
    in the graphics as 4 GB is a 1:1 Spectrum conversion), GeForce 480
    GTX-OMG with 1 GB Texture memory and 1024 Stream-processors (or 2048
    steam [!] processors) DirectX 11. Needs 750 GB on your HDD.
    ....?
    Don't look so! I'm just sarkastic.

    LCD

  6. Re: Jetman

    "It looks like you're trying to build a spaceship. Do you want help
    with that?"

    On Sep 27, 11:54*am, "Brian Gaff" wrote:
    > Maybe the new Windows will have *Jetman in it?

  7. Re: Jetman

    no thankyou, it's hardly rocket scie... oh go on then!

    OwenBot wrote:
    > "It looks like you're trying to build a spaceship. Do you want help
    > with that?"
    >
    > On Sep 27, 11:54 am, "Brian Gaff" wrote:
    >> Maybe the new Windows will have Jetman in it?

    --
    link my boring website http://alistairsserver.no-ip.org/

+ Reply to Thread