Is abcs still active? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Is abcs still active? - Sinclair ; I've recently switched from AIOE (Aaargh, It's 'Orrible Everytime) to Forté APN, and APN carries a lot more groups including the binaries groups, so I have access to abcs for the firt time in nine years. Trouble is, it seems ...

  1. Is abcs still active?

    I've recently switched from AIOE (Aaargh, It's 'Orrible Everytime) to
    Forté APN, and APN carries a lot more groups including the binaries
    groups, so I have access to abcs for the firt time in nine years.

    Trouble is, it seems to have died -- no new post since mid-August (APN
    have unusually long retention times, especially for binaries groups
    where in my experience you're lucky if posts last three days).

    Is it still alive?

  2. Re: Is abcs still active?

    Robert Baker wrote:
    > I've recently switched from AIOE (Aaargh, It's 'Orrible Everytime) to
    > Forté APN, and APN carries a lot more groups including the binaries
    > groups, so I have access to abcs for the firt time in nine years.
    >
    > Trouble is, it seems to have died -- no new post since mid-August (APN
    > have unusually long retention times, especially for binaries groups
    > where in my experience you're lucky if posts last three days).
    >
    > Is it still alive?

    ABCS was always like that
    apart from spam, it'd only get a relevant post once every blue moon.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Is abcs still active?

    The only ABCS post there appears to have been in ages is of a Speccy
    game called "clutch Twinkle Khanna" which I've never heard of...

+ Reply to Thread