Free: Speccy power switch - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Free: Speccy power switch - Sinclair ; To the first mail to land in my inbox... I have one external power switch for the rubby key speccy or speccy plus. The unit plugs into the power socket and the PSU plugs into the back of this unit, ...

  1. Free: Speccy power switch

    To the first mail to land in my inbox... I have one external power switch
    for the rubby key speccy or speccy plus. The unit plugs into the power
    socket and the PSU plugs into the back of this unit, on the side is an
    on/off switch. Let me have address and I'll pop in post.

    trev
    dot
    scott
    at
    ntlworld
    dot
    com

  2. Re: Speccy power switch

    I fitted a miniature mains switch inside my old psu. Never did understand
    why no switch was put into any psu, talk about not saving the planet.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "ts" wrote in message
    news:UBvBk.61023$E41.51697@text.news.virginmedia.c om...
    > To the first mail to land in my inbox... I have one external power switch
    > for the rubby key speccy or speccy plus. The unit plugs into the power
    > socket and the PSU plugs into the back of this unit, on the side is an
    > on/off switch. Let me have address and I'll pop in post.
    >
    > trev
    > dot
    > scott
    > at
    > ntlworld
    > dot
    > com

  3. Re: Speccy power switch

    Brian Gaff wrote:
    > I fitted a miniature mains switch inside my old psu. Never did understand
    > why no switch was put into any psu, talk about not saving the planet.

    Saves 7.5p

    --
    JGH

  4. Re: Speccy power switch

    still got it if anyone wants it!

    "jgharston" wrote in message
    > Brian Gaff wrote:
    >> I fitted a miniature mains switch inside my old psu. Never did understand
    >> why no switch was put into any psu, talk about not saving the planet.

    > Saves 7.5p
    >
    > --
    > JGH

+ Reply to Thread