Re: IS IT STONKERS ?GGG - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: IS IT STONKERS ?GGG - Sinclair ; On 16 Sep, 22:06, wrote: [ racist gibberish of no interest to us European readers] I think his spacebar is the *least* of his problems! Presumably his medical insurance won't cough up for psychiatric care... :-)...

  1. Re: IS IT STONKERS ?GGG

    On 16 Sep, 22:06, wrote:
    [ racist gibberish of no interest to us European readers]

    I think his spacebar is the *least* of his problems! Presumably his
    medical insurance won't cough up for psychiatric care... :-)

  2. Re: IS IT STONKERS ?GGG

    Or maybe this is the result of the care?

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "korax1214" wrote in message
    > On 16 Sep, 22:06, wrote:
    > [ racist gibberish of no interest to us European readers]
    >
    > I think his spacebar is the *least* of his problems! Presumably his
    > medical insurance won't cough up for psychiatric care... :-)

+ Reply to Thread