Re: видео Бритни и Кевина. - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: видео Бритни и Кевина. - Sinclair ; On Sep 9, 12:07 pm, bettyejil...@gmail.com wrote: > Смотри, как она сосет член, она лучшая!   http://ragdai.info/golaya-pravda.htm > Это видео супер! "????? ?????? ? ??????. " says the topic on this browser. You need to know what the question means before ...

  1. Re: видео Бритни и Кевина.

    On Sep 9, 12:07 pm, bettyejil...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Смотри, как она сосет член, она лучшая!  http://ragdai.info/golaya-pravda.htm
    > Это видео супер!

    "????? ?????? ? ??????. " says the topic on this browser. You need to
    know what the question means before you understand the answer,
    right? ;-)

  2. Re: видео Бритни и Кевина.

    DanSolo wrote:
    > On Sep 9, 12:07 pm, bettyejil...@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Смотри, как она сосет член, она лучшая! http://ragdai.info/golaya-pravda.htm
    >> Это видео супер!

    > "????? ?????? ? ??????. " says the topic on this browser. You need to
    > know what the question means before you understand the answer,
    > right? ;-)

    it's obvious what it means, It means "why don't you have Cyrillic
    character support installed"

  3. Re: видео Бритни и Кевина.

    Guesser wrote:
    > it's obvious what it means, It means "why don't you have Cyrillic
    > character support installed"

    Doesn't speak forrin?

  4. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:46:24 +0100, fuzzix wrote:

    >Guesser wrote:
    >> it's obvious what it means, It means "why don't you have Cyrillic
    >> character support installed"

    >Doesn't speak forrin?

    Who's Cyril anyway?

  5. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:57:54 +0100, Lister
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:46:24 +0100, fuzzix wrote:
    >
    >>Guesser wrote:
    >>> it's obvious what it means, It means "why don't you have Cyrillic
    >>> character support installed"

    >>Doesn't speak forrin?

    >Who's Cyril anyway?

    Hehe, nice one! :-) (Those who grew up in the '70s may understand
    that gag...)
    --
    Zork: one nation, underground, invisible, with loot and adventure for all

  6. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    Robert Baker wrote:
    >>Who's Cyril anyway?

    > Hehe, nice one! :-) (Those who grew up in the '70s may understand
    > that gag...)

    Only Cyril that springs to mind is one mr fletcher on That's Life.

  7. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Robert Baker wrote:
    >>> Who's Cyril anyway?

    >> Hehe, nice one! :-) (Those who grew up in the '70s may understand
    >> that gag...)

    > Only Cyril that springs to mind is one mr fletcher on That's Life.

    Yep, that's him. He invented that alphabet. Because of his visual
    impairment, it's how he wrote. It looked like proper letters to him. The
    Soviets picked it up because it's really hard to read and looks kind of
    creepy and scary.

    And Frank Bough invented numbers when he was jotting down the football
    scores on Grandstand.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  8. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    "Duncan Snowden" napМsal v sprАve
    news:48cd9cba$0$1339$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere. com...
    > Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    >>> Hehe, nice one! :-) (Those who grew up in the '70s may understand
    >>> that gag...)

    >> Only Cyril that springs to mind is one mr fletcher on That's Life.

    > Yep, that's him. He invented that alphabet. Because of his visual
    > impairment, it's how he wrote. It looked like proper letters to him. The
    > Soviets picked it up because it's really hard to read and looks kind of
    > creepy and scary.

    It was much earlier than any Soviets came to might. Here in middle Europe it
    was Big Moravian Empire then and Roman caesar sent Cyril and Metod to spread
    alphabet to Big Morava, but they were displaced out of here to east and the
    alphabet remained to Russia and Bulgaria.

  9. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    "Lister" wrote ...

    > On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:46:24 +0100, fuzzix wrote:
    >
    >>Guesser wrote:
    >>> it's obvious what it means, It means "why don't you have Cyrillic
    >>> character support installed"

    >>Doesn't speak forrin?

    > Who's Cyril anyway?

    Isn't Cyril Mabel's sister... or maybe Shirley's sister?

    BTW, I don't have Chinese character support installed either. ;-)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    I saw Elvis making crop circles.

  10. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    On Sep 15, 12:18*am, Duncan Snowden wrote:

    > And Frank Bough invented numbers when he was jotting down the football
    > scores on Grandstand.

    That's a common misconception. Numbers where invented by Jimmy Hill.
    Everytime he picked a ball out of the net he used to score a notch in
    the goalposts it wasn't until the groundsman insisted he stop after
    the great crushing of 1967 when both sets of goal posts collapsed in a
    single game that he had the motivation to invent the number system we
    use today which he kept secret for fear of ridicule.

    Frank Bough popularised after Jimmy explained that he had a method of
    counting the jumpers owned by the various presenters and instigated a
    woolly league table. Frank in his wisdom saw that this was just what
    sports everywhere needed and took the logical next step.

    The following Saturday tv watchers everywhere sat glued to their sets
    as the radical new system was broadcast to the nation. They
    immediately got what it was all about and started using numbers in
    their own life the joy was short lived as the when numbers reached the
    BBC sports programs the corporation saw fit to tax them and used the
    new numbers to send every household in the nation a request for
    payment of a tv licence. All except the residents of Crinkley Bottom
    whose residents where considered too backward to understand the
    concept. To this day the BBC regularly sends welfare cheques to
    Crinkley Bottom and still hasn't received a penny in return.

    As proof that Jimmy Hill invented numbers I offer this simple fact.
    Jimmy Hill was considered important enough to employ in the capacity
    of sports reporter for 30 years but nobody could understand a word he
    said, his chin scared small children and it goes against the policy of
    employing experienced journalists or successful sports stars and he
    was neither.

    He also invented Yoghurt and Agent Orange while attempting to cure a
    nasty rash he picked up in Coventry Cities changing rooms but that's
    another story.

    sparkes

  11. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    sparkes wrote:
    > That's a common misconception. Numbers where invented by Jimmy Hill.
    > Everytime he picked a ball out of the net he used to score a notch in
    > the goalposts it wasn't until the groundsman insisted he stop after
    > the great crushing of 1967 when both sets of goal posts collapsed in a
    > single game that he had the motivation to invent the number system we
    > use today which he kept secret for fear of ridicule.
    >
    > Frank Bough popularised after Jimmy explained that he had a method of
    > counting the jumpers owned by the various presenters and instigated a
    > woolly league table. Frank in his wisdom saw that this was just what
    > sports everywhere needed and took the logical next step.

    OK, we'll concede that numbers themselves were invented by Jimmy...
    But it was Frank who took that ball and ran with it, expanding their use by
    inventing addition, subtraction and multiplication...

    In fact, he came up with the concept of multiplication when he was tied up
    to a cross in Mistress Megans dungeon one evening. And that is why, to this
    day, we still use the X as a multiplication sign.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  12. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    Bohus KrАl wrote:

    > It was much earlier than any Soviets came to might. Here in middle
    > Europe it was Big Moravian Empire then and Roman caesar sent Cyril
    > and Metod to spread alphabet to Big Morava, but they were displaced
    > out of here to east and the alphabet remained to Russia and Bulgaria.

    Hi Bohus!

    Morava? Old grannies are smoking this sort... (24 pence 1 packet╢, and
    clear of any additives)

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

+ Reply to Thread