Re: видео Бритни и Кевина. - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: видео Бритни и Кевина. - Sinclair ; I've noticed that some idiot on Google (perhaps the same one who once reposted an entire NQAS, just to ask what it was) has been giving all the posts in this thread a one-star rating, although only the first really ...

  1. Re: видео Бритни и Кевина.

    I've noticed that some idiot on Google (perhaps the same one who once
    reposted an entire NQAS, just to ask what it was) has been giving all
    the posts in this thread a one-star rating, although only the first
    really deserves one (I've given it that rating meself).

  2. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    korax1214@gmail.com wrote:
    > I've noticed that some idiot on Google ... has been giving all the
    > posts in this thread a one-star rating

    That doesn't really affect us here on Usenet, does it?

  3. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    On 14 Sep, 16:57, fuzzix wrote:
    > korax1...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > I've noticed that some idiot on Google ... has been giving all the
    > > posts in this thread a one-star rating

    > That doesn't really affect us here on Usenet, does it?

    The idiot in question probably reckons that Usenet is run by
    Google. :-) Whoever it is has been tagging even more posts with those
    pointless and meaningless (except perhaps "look at me, I'm stupid")
    stars, much to my amusement...

  4. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:31:52 -0700 (PDT) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC korax1214:

    > > > I've noticed that some idiot on Google ... has been giving all the
    > > > posts in this thread a one-star rating

    > > That doesn't really affect us here on Usenet, does it?

    > The idiot in question probably reckons that Usenet is run by
    > Google. :-) Whoever it is has been tagging even more posts with those
    > pointless and meaningless (except perhaps "look at me, I'm stupid")
    > stars, much to my amusement...

    We could start our own star rating system, by adding stars to the
    subject line every time we post. Actually, I'm going to be a bit
    different and use question marks.

    This post is thereby by default rated five stars, six stars, one star
    and six stars, plus a dot (which probably symbolises the amount of
    Rolos I'd give to be part of it).

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  5. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    "Chris Young" wrote ...

    > We could start our own star rating system, by adding stars to the
    > subject line every time we post. Actually, I'm going to be a bit
    > different and use question marks.
    >
    > This post is thereby by default rated five stars, six stars, one star
    > and six stars, plus a dot (which probably symbolises the amount of
    > Rolos I'd give to be part of it).

    What is the current exchange rate between Rolos and British Pounds?

    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you don't pay your exorcist,
    will you become repossessed?

  6. Re: ????? ?????? ? ??????.

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:35:50 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Sam Gillett:

    > "Chris Young" wrote ...
    > >
    > > We could start our own star rating system, by adding stars to the
    > > subject line every time we post. Actually, I'm going to be a bit
    > > different and use question marks.
    > >
    > > This post is thereby by default rated five stars, six stars, one star
    > > and six stars, plus a dot (which probably symbolises the amount of
    > > Rolos I'd give to be part of it).

    > What is the current exchange rate between Rolos and British Pounds?

    I can't answer that question as - I'm rather embarrassed to admit - I
    neither know the current retail price of a packet of Rolos, nor the
    number of Rolos in a standard packet of Rolos.

    However, I do know that one packet of Rolos and seventy-five of the
    Queen's New Pence, will buy you almost anything you ever dreamt of.