North East UK Retro User Group - Sinclair

This is a discussion on North East UK Retro User Group - Sinclair ; Calling all North East UK retro computer users... do you want a local user group? There's doesn't seem to be any in my area (Durham) and a friend and I are thinking about starting one. It will cater for all ...

  1. North East UK Retro User Group

    Calling all North East UK retro computer users... do you want a local user
    group?

    There's doesn't seem to be any in my area (Durham) and a friend and I are
    thinking about starting one.

    It will cater for all 8-bit machines (Acorn, Amstrad, Commodore, Atari,
    Sinclair etc) up to the early 16-bit era of Amiga and ST machines.

    Is there any interest for this kind of group?

    Planning on having monthly meets with machines, a website and forum. A good
    source for local information and help

    If you're interested, please reply here or email me directly.

    Cheers

    Pete.

  2. Re: North East UK Retro User Group

    Hi Pete,

    I don't think that there is much enthusiasm for a Sinclair user group.
    The Speccy guys prefer to keep things online as far as I can tell.

    Regards,

    Shaun.

  3. Re: North East UK Retro User Group

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 00:22:16 -0700 (PDT),
    "commodorecomputerclub@googlemail.com"
    wrote:

    >Hi Pete,
    >
    >I don't think that there is much enthusiasm for a Sinclair user group.
    >The Speccy guys prefer to keep things online as far as I can tell.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Shaun.

    OE FATALITY!

+ Reply to Thread