Hi,

I currently doing some bugfixing on Retro-X, as there was some problems
that badly needs to be fixed. Unfortunally I have some private problems
(I'm sick, but that's very private, so better don't ask). I'm also a bit
busy at the moment, doing my second Doctor Who Movie fansub.
So the next version is Retro-X Alpha 4.1 which will be available soon, I
hope. There will be the next Painter2 WIP included, to show you the
real-time textured filled circle and its speed... Because Painter2 works
very different from Painter1, it takes some time to convert all the
routines... As soon as anything will work, I will add mode modes again.

So please be patient and stop sending me mails to ask when the ext
version will be available.

LCD