Well, it's been a long time. - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Well, it's been a long time. - Sinclair ; Hello all, Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of many years! My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I love it even more! Will post more at a later date, ...

  1. Well, it's been a long time.

    Hello all,

    Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of
    many years! My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I
    love it even more!

    Will post more at a later date, I have to go out now. I was reminded
    of this group when Mal Franks posted some pictures of your meet up on
    his FB page!

    Mikey

  2. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    mikey wrote in news:09d2ff9e-c573-4430-927e-
    cc366c65e14a@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of
    > many years! My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I
    > love it even more!
    >
    > Will post more at a later date, I have to go out now. I was reminded
    > of this group when Mal Franks posted some pictures of your meet up on
    > his FB page!

    Bloody hell, now here's a blast from the past, welcome back!

    --
    http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk <-- Main site.
    http://www.scribcam.co.uk <----- Webcam. Eww.

  3. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    Scribbler wrote:
    > mikey wrote in news:09d2ff9e-c573-4430-927e-
    > cc366c65e14a@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of
    >> many years! My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I
    >> love it even more!
    >>
    >> Will post more at a later date, I have to go out now. I was reminded
    >> of this group when Mal Franks posted some pictures of your meet up on
    >> his FB page!

    > Bloody hell, now here's a blast from the past, welcome back!

    Indeed. Last time we saw him in #speccy he was rather the worst for wear
    from overdoing the vodka... 5 years ago... Well, 11 days short of 5 years
    anyway.

  4. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    On Aug 10, 7:38*pm, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Scribbler wrote:
    > > mikey wrote in news:09d2ff9e-c573-4430-927e-
    > > cc366c65e...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

    > >> Hello all,

    > >> Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of
    > >> many years! *My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I
    > >> love it even more!

    > >> Will post more at a later date, I have to go out now. *I was reminded
    > >> of this group when Mal Franks posted some pictures of your meet up on
    > >> his FB page!

    > > Bloody hell, now here's a blast from the past, welcome back!

    > Indeed. Last time we saw him in #speccy he was rather the worst for wear
    > from overdoing the vodka... 5 years ago... Well, 11 days short of 5 years
    > anyway.
    > --
    > | * spi...@freenet.co.uk * | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! * * * * |
    > | * Andrew Halliwell BSc * | *I can SMELL!!! *KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and * *|
    > | * * * * * *in * * * * * *| *get out the puncture repair kit!" * * * * * * *|
    > | * * Computer Science * * | * * Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf * * * * * * *|

    /me runs off to install mIRC or somesuch! Hurrah! Now if I could
    only remember that key 32###? Ha! It may have just come back to me!

  5. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    In article <09d2ff9e-c573-4430-927e-
    cc366c65e14a@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, mikeynma@gmail.com says...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of
    > many years! My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I
    > love it even more!
    >
    > Will post more at a later date, I have to go out now. I was reminded
    > of this group when Mal Franks posted some pictures of your meet up on
    > his FB page!
    >
    > Mikey

    i find the old meet pictures scary as they were taken before ori
    developed a rather nasty case of face fungus

    --
    "Please be informed that Port 80 is meant only for the FTP files
    upload."

  6. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:48:09 +0100, Mal F
    wrote:

    >In article <09d2ff9e-c573-4430-927e-
    >cc366c65e14a@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, mikeynma@gmail.com says...
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of
    >> many years! My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I
    >> love it even more!
    >>
    >> Will post more at a later date, I have to go out now. I was reminded
    >> of this group when Mal Franks posted some pictures of your meet up on
    >> his FB page!
    >>
    >> Mikey
    >>

    >i find the old meet pictures scary as they were taken before ori
    >developed a rather nasty case of face fungus

    Where *is* Ori, anyway?

  7. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    Lister wrote:
    >>i find the old meet pictures scary as they were taken before ori
    >>developed a rather nasty case of face fungus

    > Where *is* Ori, anyway?

    The wife won't let him play with us anymore.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  8. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Lister wrote:
    >>> i find the old meet pictures scary as they were taken before ori
    >>> developed a rather nasty case of face fungus

    >> Where *is* Ori, anyway?

    > The wife won't let him play with us anymore.

    Sensible woman

    /me runs

  9. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:04:21 +0100, Andrew Halliwell
    wrote:

    >Lister wrote:
    >>>i find the old meet pictures scary as they were taken before ori
    >>>developed a rather nasty case of face fungus

    >> Where *is* Ori, anyway?

    >The wife won't let him play with us anymore.

    Ah, I didn't realise he had a ball and chain

  10. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    mikey wrote in news:09d2ff9e-c573-4430-927e-
    cc366c65e14a@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > Just thought I would pop by and say hello again after an absence of
    > many years! My love for the sinclair has not diminished in fact I
    > love it even more!
    >
    > Will post more at a later date, I have to go out now. I was reminded
    > of this group when Mal Franks posted some pictures of your meet up on
    > his FB page!
    >
    > Mikey

    What happened to the exclamation mark, Mikey!?

    I still have a Laconic CD somewhere, wonder if it's worth anything...

    Anyway welcome back, I'm now Lee the Lurker most of the time but still post
    every now and then.

  11. Re: Well, it's been a long time.

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:31:42 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Lee Prince:

    > What happened to the exclamation mark, Mikey!?

    He'd already used his daily quota of exclamation marks in the rest of
    his post.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |