Snapshot converter. - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Snapshot converter. - Sinclair ; Ok, next silly question..... Now I have my +3e/multiface 3 working with a 3.5" drive, and a way to copy files from the PC to the +3 disks, is there a program available either for the PC or for the ...

  1. Snapshot converter.

    Ok, next silly question.....

    Now I have my +3e/multiface 3 working with a 3.5" drive, and a way to copy
    files from the PC to the +3 disks, is there a program available either for
    the PC or for the +3 that can convert emulator format snapshots to those
    that can be used with the multiface, as this will save me having to snap
    eveything off cassete ?

    Cheers.

    Phill.

  2. Re: Snapshot converter.

    Sinclair PC200 512k (V1.5) on 1 August 2008
    : Now I have my +3e/multiface 3 working with a 3.5" drive, and a way to copy
    : files from the PC to the +3 disks, is there a program available either for
    : the PC or for the +3 that can convert emulator format snapshots to those
    : that can be used with the multiface, as this will save me having to snap
    : eveything off cassete ?

    m3conv. Converts M3 snapshots to/from .SNA or .Z80.

    has executables for
    CP/M and DOS, and C source which should build on Unix.

    There's also a more limited version for the Spectrum, which only
    does M3 <--> SNA -- download m3conv.sea and m3conv.seb from

    and run m3conv.seb on the Spectrum.

    --
    John Elliott | @@@@ @@@@ n \_O_

+ Reply to Thread