I bought an Atari 800XL today - Sinclair

This is a discussion on I bought an Atari 800XL today - Sinclair ; Well, it made me laugh. deKay -- Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary Blog - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog My computer runs at 3.5MHz and I'm proud of that...

  1. I bought an Atari 800XL today

    Well, it made me laugh.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary
    Blog - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog

  2. Re: I bought an Atari 800XL today

    Well I have one you can have for nothing, includes dsisc drive, tape
    player etc, Very slow serial link. Those were strange times.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "deKay" wrote in message
    > Well, it made me laugh.
    >
    > deKay
    > --
    > Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    > Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary
    > Blog - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog
    > My computer runs at 3.5MHz and I'm proud of that

+ Reply to Thread