And me also need name of a game - Sinclair

This is a discussion on And me also need name of a game - Sinclair ; It was old game, you were a car in the city, it was most likely vector graphics of the city, you could turn left, right and could fire. I do not recall the goal of it but it was fun. ...

  1. And me also need name of a game

    It was old game, you were a car in the city, it was most likely vector
    graphics of the city, you could turn left, right and could fire. I do not
    recall the goal of it but it was fun. The turning left and right on the
    crossroads was cut.of animation. The cars were stopping on traffic lights.

  2. Re: And me also need name of a game

    On Jul 21, 3:59*pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > It was old game, you were a car in the city, it was most likely vector
    > graphics of the city, you could turn left, right and could fire. I do not
    > recall the goal of it but it was fun. The turning left and right on the
    > crossroads was cut.of animation. The cars were stopping on traffic lights..

    Turbo Esprit, by Durrell. Great on the Speccy, awful on the C64.

  3. Re: And me also need name of a game

    napísal

    > Turbo Esprit, by Durrell. Great on the Speccy, awful on the C64.

    Yes, that's it, thanks.