Gamer Expo on the verge in Austin, TX - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Gamer Expo on the verge in Austin, TX - Sinclair ; GAMER EXPO is on the verge of cancellation! Interest level/deadline ratio=40%(down) Do you want this show? Do you want the other shows listed below? I am NOT getting enough responses for this show to go on. After Two years, even ...

  1. Gamer Expo on the verge in Austin, TX

    GAMER EXPO is on the verge of cancellation!

    Interest level/deadline ratio=40%(down)

    Do you want this show? Do you want the other shows listed below? I am
    NOT getting enough responses for this show to go on. After Two years,
    even my interest in classic, retro gaming/computing is falling!
    Cancellation deadline is approaching...9 days left! Reserve, buy, email
    NOW!!!!

    Other Meetings, Events, and Expos
    Do you want these types of meetings/expos?
    Then sign up at the show or send an email to "forum at a8maestro.com".
    Possible dates are October 11, 2008 or March 14, 2009.

    * Board and Card Gaming
    * Comic and Graphic Novel
    * Gaming Network
    * Interested in connecting with a classic console and /or computer
    gaming network(i.e. Midi maze on the Atari ST or Maze of Agdagon on the
    Atari 8 bit, among others)?
    * Modern Gaming/Computer
    * Monthly Saturday surplus Computers and Electronics Swap Meet
    * Science Fiction/Fantasy

    EMAIL NOW!!!!!!gamer2k8@a8maestro.com - - - reservations@a8maestro.com

    http://gamer.a8maestro.com

    Rick D

  2. Re: Gamer Expo on the verge in Austin, TX

    Rick D wrote:
    > GAMER EXPO is on the verge of cancellation!

    Well you've obviously never publicised it here before so why complain to us?

  3. Re: Gamer Expo on the verge in Austin, TX

    Exactly, never heard of it, and what a daft place tohave it as well.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Andrew Halliwell" wrote in message
    > Rick D wrote:
    >> GAMER EXPO is on the verge of cancellation!

    > Well you've obviously never publicised it here before so why complain to
    > us?
    >
    > --
    > | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!
    > |
    > | Andrew Halliwell BSc | I can SMELL!!! KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and
    > |
    > | in | get out the puncture repair kit!"
    > |
    > | Computer Science | Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf

+ Reply to Thread