ILA? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ILA? - Sinclair ; Lo Tom! Have you been in touch with the ILA people yet? I've had a look at the website but it seems to indicate the new 500 account is only for Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework stuff? It also says ...

  1. ILA?

    Lo Tom!

    Have you been in touch with the ILA people yet? I've had a look at the
    website but it seems to indicate the new 500 account is only for
    Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework stuff? It also says that if
    you're part time, you must be studying at least 50% of the time of a
    full-time course? Doesn't sound like we can get this one, mate...

    Have a look yourself and see what you think:
    http://www.ilascotland.org.uk/What+i...use+it+for.htm

    The 200 account is still available but obviously it's going to be
    trickier to get everything arranged using that.

    Lemme know how you get on anyway.

    See ya mate
    Mark

  2. Re: ILA?

    Good ol' Thunderbird eh? Rather unhelpfully, it won't let me cancel the
    last (intended for email) message so we're all just going to have to
    live with it

    Marko

  3. Re: ILA?

    Marko wrote:

    > Good ol' Thunderbird eh? Rather unhelpfully, it won't let me cancel
    > the last (intended for email) message so we're all just going to have
    > to live with it

    Most disappointing. If you're going to accidentally post an e-mail to
    usenet, you could at least have made it about something vaguely
    controversial; "Hello Mary, We're going to have to stop seeing each
    other for a while. My wife is getting suspicious..." or something of
    that ilk.
    --
    Slower Than You

  4. Re: ILA?

    Slower Than You wrote:
    > Most disappointing. If you're going to accidentally post an e-mail to
    > usenet, you could at least have made it about something vaguely
    > controversial; "Hello Mary, We're going to have to stop seeing each
    > other for a while. My wife is getting suspicious..." or something of
    > that ilk.

    Fortunately, I hit "send" the very instant before I remembered the
    rubber sheep...

  5. Re: ILA?

    "Marko" wrote:

    > Lo Tom!
    > Have you been in touch with the ILA people yet? I've had a look at the
    > website but it seems to indicate the new 500 account is only for Scottish
    > Credit and Qualifications Framework stuff?

    I noticed that too. Let's just spend the 500 on Rolos.

    Tom.

  6. Re: ILA?

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:27:59 +0100, Slower Than You wrote:
    > Most disappointing. If you're going to accidentally post an e-mail to
    > usenet, you could at least have made it about something vaguely
    > controversial; "Hello Mary, We're going to have to stop seeing each
    > other for a while. My wife is getting suspicious..." or something of
    > that ilk.

    s/ilk/elk/

  7. Re: ILA?

    Is this thunderbird three?

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Slower Than You" wrote in message
    > Marko wrote:
    >
    >> Good ol' Thunderbird eh? Rather unhelpfully, it won't let me cancel
    >> the last (intended for email) message so we're all just going to have
    >> to live with it

    > Most disappointing. If you're going to accidentally post an e-mail to
    > usenet, you could at least have made it about something vaguely
    > controversial; "Hello Mary, We're going to have to stop seeing each
    > other for a while. My wife is getting suspicious..." or something of
    > that ilk.
    > --
    > Slower Than You

  8. Re: ILA?

    Brian Gaff wrote:
    > Is this thunderbird three?
    >
    > Brian

    Nope, Thunderbird 2.0.0.14

    Marko

  9. Re: ILA?

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 21:24:57 +0100, none wrote:

    >Brian Gaff wrote:
    >> Is this thunderbird three?
    >>
    >> Brian

    >Nope, Thunderbird 2.0.0.14

    Which of its six pods is it carrying? :-)
    --
    Zork: one nation, underground, invisible, with loot and adventure for all

  10. Re: ILA?

    In article ,
    find_my_real_address@CL4.org says...
    > "Marko" wrote:
    >
    > > Lo Tom!
    > > Have you been in touch with the ILA people yet? I've had a look at the
    > > website but it seems to indicate the new 500 account is only for Scottish
    > > Credit and Qualifications Framework stuff?

    > I noticed that too. Let's just spend the 500 on Rolos.
    >
    > Tom.

    I hope there'll be 75p x left in change

    --
    "Please be informed that Port 80 is meant only for the FTP files
    upload."

+ Reply to Thread