I am trying to get hold of the manual for the word processor "The Last
Word". This was one of my favourite practical packages for the Spectrum -
the reason I am actually looking for it now is to do with converting it to
disk formats. The manual gives a lot of detail on such conversion and I am
looking to use it as a "test case" to further my research and recollection.

TLW itself is available on WoS for +3 and as a TAP for all others - no TZX
yet but if I recall correctly, the original tapes were pretty poor.

--
Phil Reynolds
DON'T MAIL IN RESPONSE - I am unlikely to read it