ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 07 July 2008 - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 07 July 2008 - Sinclair ; Monday 07 July 2008 A VERY overdue June update, and coming in at 122 new entries, it's a bit of a biggie! (fnar! Ed) * Archie Robins sent in a POKE for Costa Capers * Marco A. G. Pinto sent ...

  1. ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 07 July 2008

    Monday 07 July 2008
    A VERY overdue June update, and coming in at 122 new entries, it's a
    bit of a biggie! (fnar! Ed)

    * Archie Robins sent in a POKE for Costa Capers

    * Marco A. G. Pinto sent in POKEs for Bedlam, Muncher, The, Renegade
    and Space Rocks.

    * While I was helping locate authors for WoS, Neil Balharrie let me
    know about a previously undiscovered cheat for his game, Rock 'n' Roll.
    Erm, it's still undiscovered - he can't remember it either (Tch! Ed)..
    Anyone fancy having a try?!

    * Speaking of previously undiscovered cheats, Richard Lane sent in a
    well-hidden one for Midnight Resistance. This one has
    been discovered. Arf!

    * Philip Bee sent in a cheat for Izzy Wizzy.

    * Ralphy No te lo digo sent in a POKE for Bruce Lee.

    * Mike_Myers has evidently decided that sleep is just something that
    happens to other people, as his latest batch of stuff contains [deep
    breath]:
    Bugs: Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Dynamite Dan, Everyone's A Wally,
    Mapsnatch, Mario Bros and Pyjamarama;
    Cheats: Jet Set Willy 128K, Manic Miner: Eugene - Lord of the Bathroom,
    Manic Miner: The Hobbit, Skool Daze and Titanic;
    Partial solutions: Dragon's Lair II: Escape from Singe's Castle;
    POKEs: 911 TS, BASIC, BraveStarr, Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Dragon's
    Lair II: Escape from Singe's Castle, Football Director II,
    International Match Day, Italy 1990, Jet Set Willy 128K, Jet Set Willy,
    Manchester United Europe, Manchester United, Manic Miner: Eugene - Lord
    of the Bathroom, Manic Miner: The Hobbit, Mapsnatch, Match Day II,
    Match Day, Operation Wolf, Orc Attack, Pentagram, Tuneles Marcianos,
    Vindicator! and Yie Ar Kung-Fu
    Solutions: Everyone's A Wally, Gremlins - The Adventure, Herbert's
    Dummy Run, Mega-Corp and Pyjamarama
    Tips: Underwurlde... PHEW!!!

    * The good folks at CASA have been busy: Tips/Solutions for Hob's
    Hoard, Landfall on Rollus and Masterclass [Doreen Bardon and Terri
    Sheehan];
    Solutions for Mystery of the Indus Valley and Philosopher's Stone, The
    [Juan Duc]; Solutions for By Right of Birth, Flush Gordon, Fortress of
    Keler, Leo Wanker's Quest, Locks 'n' Keys, Malice in Wonderland,
    Moonquake, Mouse Man, Murder, The, Murder, Nameless One, The, Operation
    Thunderbowel, Pendant Of Logryn, The, Prisoner, The, Protect, Survive,
    Quest for the Poorly Snail and Revenge of the Space Pirates and tips
    for Where Is Zeus [Terri Sheehan].

    * Added RZX Archive links for Cesta Bojovnika , Dragon Spirit ,
    Dragon's Lair ,
    Fallen Angel , Free Climbing , Hero Quest ,
    Italia '90 - World Cup Soccer , Jet Set Willy: It's Wet Jelly ,
    Manchester United Europe , Mapsnatch , Mayhem , Mystical ,
    Pharaoh's Tomb, The and Starstrike II

    * Added maps for Dizzy XII: Underground , Gyron Atrium , Iron Lord ,
    Mambo ,
    Mariano the Dragon in Capers in Cityland and Smagly 3: Or Kill'em
    All!.

    DATABASE SIZE: 14642 ENTRIES FOR 3894 GAMES

    --

  2. Re: ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 07 July 2008

    Gerard Sweeney wrote:
    > Monday 07 July 2008
    > A VERY overdue June update, and coming in at 122 new entries, it's a
    > bit of a biggie! (fnar! Ed)

    Sterling work, Mr Sweeney and contributors

  3. Re: ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 07 July 2008

    Sinclair PC200 512k (V1.5) on 8 July 2008

    : Cheats: Jet Set Willy 128K

    For a moment there, I thought someone had actually found the cheat mode.

    --
    John Elliott | @@@@ @@@@ n \_O_

  4. Re: ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 07 July 2008

    Gadzooks it's the sweeney!

  5. Re: ANN: Tipshop updated Monday, 07 July 2008

    On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:11:37 -0700 (PDT) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC InkyFeet:

    > Gadzooks it's the sweeney!

    Get yer trousers on, you're nicked!

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |