I bought the Microace (zx80 clone) last week in its original box, but
it's missing the manual and the power supply. I would like to know if
someone has this clone and the documentation that came with it. I
would also like to know if I can use the ZX80's power supply (this one
came without it).

There are only a few pages on the net with references to this
computer, and the e-mails that I found here on c.s.s. aren't valid. I
can only hope that some U.S. Sinclair user reads c.s.s. and is willing
to share some information with me.

I already have the Sync magazines that have references to the
Microace, but I'm more interested in the original documentation that
came in the box. I hope that one day I'll be able to find someone who
worked at Microace Electronics, here in Santa Ana.