Messages hidden in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchas' - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Messages hidden in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchas' - Sinclair ; I checked the ZX Spectrum Easter eggs page but couldn't find any reference to the messages I found hidden in this game. I exported some of the text (there's more in the original game), and made a small viewer for ...

  1. Messages hidden in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchas'

    I checked the ZX Spectrum Easter eggs page but couldn't find any
    reference to the messages I found hidden in this game. I exported some
    of the text (there's more in the original game), and made a small
    viewer for it:

    http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/zx/temp/...hiddentext.z80

    According to jp from the wos forum, anything by Simon Brattel or
    Design Design should be good value to have a nose through.

  2. Re: Messages hidden in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchas'

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 02:29:29 -0700 (PDT) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC zxbruno:

    > I checked the ZX Spectrum Easter eggs page but couldn't find any
    > reference to the messages I found hidden in this game. I exported some
    > of the text (there's more in the original game), and made a small
    > viewer for it:
    >
    > http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/zx/temp/...hiddentext.z80
    >
    > According to jp from the wos forum, anything by Simon Brattel or
    > Design Design should be good value to have a nose through.

    Spectacle contains references to the hidden messages in this and other
    Design Design games.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  3. Re: Messages hidden in 'Invasion of the Body Snatchas'

    "zxbruno" wrote:

    > I checked the ZX Spectrum Easter eggs page but couldn't find any reference
    > to the messages I found hidden in this game.

    Yes, I've got a list of (at least some of) the messages, but I don't know
    how to trigger them, which makes it difficult to write them up. I'm guessing
    they are mostly the usual "high score table responses".

    The same goes for "Dark Star", which also has a ton of messages.

    > I exported some of the text (there's more in the original game), and made
    > a small viewer for it:
    > http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/zx/temp/...hiddentext.z80

    Eq.

+ Reply to Thread