Liverpool Meet in late July or August - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Liverpool Meet in late July or August - Sinclair ; It's been bloody ages since there was a meet here. Would anyone be interested? mal...

  1. Liverpool Meet in late July or August

    It's been bloody ages since there was a meet here. Would anyone be
    interested?

    mal

  2. Re: Liverpool Meet in late July or August

    Mal F wrote:
    > It's been bloody ages since there was a meet here. Would anyone be
    > interested?
    >
    > mal

    Maybe..

  3. Re: Liverpool Meet in late July or August

    Sod that, when are YOU buggers coming out to visit me in Oz?

    Jeff B

  4. Re: Liverpool Meet in late July or August

    On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:22:01 -0700 (PDT), InkyFeet
    wrote:
    >Sod that, when are YOU buggers coming out to visit me in Oz?

    Next time there's a twister!

    Frink (Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kirkby any more.)

    --
    Doctor J. Frink : 'Rampant Ribald Ringtail'
    See his mind here : http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/frink/

  5. Re: Liverpool Meet in late July or August

    Doctor J. Frink wrote:
    > On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:22:01 -0700 (PDT), InkyFeet
    > wrote:
    >>Sod that, when are YOU buggers coming out to visit me in Oz?

    > Next time there's a twister!
    >
    > Frink (Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kirkby any more.)

    The way fuel prices are going, it's the only way we'll be going ANYwhere
    soon.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  6. Re: Liverpool Meet in late July or August

    On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:37:01 +0100, Andrew Halliwell
    wrote:

    >Doctor J. Frink wrote:
    >> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:22:01 -0700 (PDT), InkyFeet
    >> wrote:
    >>>Sod that, when are YOU buggers coming out to visit me in Oz?

    >> Next time there's a twister!
    >>
    >> Frink (Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kirkby any more.)
    >>

    >The way fuel prices are going, it's the only way we'll be going ANYwhere
    >soon.

    Ooh, topical!

+ Reply to Thread