Burger KFC? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Burger KFC? - Sinclair ; Burger King have recently started doing Avalanche-style desserts. That alone is not remarkable, but their latest one (the "Summerberry Burst") looks remarkably like the Winterberry Avalanche which KFC were doing a few months ago, right down to the publicity pics. ...

  1. Burger KFC?

    Burger King have recently started doing Avalanche-style desserts. That
    alone is not remarkable, but their latest one (the "Summerberry
    Burst") looks remarkably like the Winterberry Avalanche which KFC were
    doing a few months ago, right down to the publicity pics.

    So, what does anyone reckon -- are they the same company? I think we
    should be told...

  2. Re: Burger KFC?

    Robert Baker wrote:
    > So, what does anyone reckon -- are they the same company? I think we
    > should be told...

    If it takes less than 60 seconds to prepare then it's probably garbage.

  3. Re: Burger KFC?

    "Robert Baker" wrote ...
    > Burger King have recently started doing Avalanche-style desserts. That
    > alone is not remarkable, but their latest one (the "Summerberry
    > Burst") looks remarkably like the Winterberry Avalanche which KFC were
    > doing a few months ago, right down to the publicity pics.
    >
    > So, what does anyone reckon -- are they the same company? I think we
    > should be told...

    I do not think they are the same company.

    I also do not think either minds stealing the others ideas.

    Look for Jack in the Box to release the "Springberry Surprise" soon. ;-)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you don't pay your exorcist,
    will you become repossessed?

  4. Re: Burger KFC?

    In article , sgillettnospam@diespammergte.net
    says...

    > Look for Jack in the Box to release the "Springberry Surprise" soon. ;-)

    Death In The Box has yet to arrive on our shores afaik :-)

    --
    "Please be informed that Port 80 is meant only for the FTP files
    upload."

+ Reply to Thread