Messenger Plus! Live - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Messenger Plus! Live - Sinclair ; Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds tons of features and extras to the software. Extend the possibilities of Messenger and make your experience a lot more entertaining! For more on this subject check out ...

  1. Messenger Plus! Live

    Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds
    tons of features and extras to the software. Extend the possibilities
    of Messenger and make your experience a lot more entertaining!

    For more on this subject check out the cool site www.msgpluslive.net

  2. Re: Messenger Plus! Live

    bob wrote:
    > Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds
    > tons of features and extras to the software. Extend the possibilities
    > of Messenger and make your experience a lot more entertaining!
    >
    > For more on this subject check out the cool site www.msgpluslive.net

    can it play manic miner...?

  3. Re: Messenger Plus! Live

    bob wrote:
    > For more on this subject check out the cool site www.hor.ing

    4.6MB... I'm guessing this is a multiloader.

    Could you provide instructions on how to dump this to tape? I reckon
    I'll need a few C90s unless it's got a really good turbo loader..

  4. Re: Messenger Plus! Live

    Maybe it runs a power station?

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Guesser" wrote in message
    > bob wrote:
    >> Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds
    >> tons of features and extras to the software. Extend the possibilities
    >> of Messenger and make your experience a lot more entertaining!
    >>
    >> For more on this subject check out the cool site www.msgpluslive.net

    > can it play manic miner...?

+ Reply to Thread