Tapes give-away - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Tapes give-away - Sinclair ; Hi, I gave 60-80 tapes away last year during a clean-up. This year I have discovered another box full of tapes and other Spectrum stuff. I guess there is 40 tapes full of programs, some of the programs are homebrew ...

  1. Tapes give-away

    Hi,

    I gave 60-80 tapes away last year during a clean-up.
    This year I have discovered another box full of tapes and
    other Spectrum stuff. I guess there is 40 tapes full of
    programs, some of the programs are homebrew programs that you
    might not find other places.

    I will give the tapes to anyone who will pay the postage from Denmark.

    Regards
    /Martin

  2. Re: Tapes give-away

    I will. zxspectrum128 at gmail.com