Hihi

I'm looking for a Spectrum +3B mainboard (IE: the one with the audio
and tape loading fixes)

I'll pay a reasonable amount for one should anyone have one going

It does need to work, however it doesn't need to have the Z80 or ROMs
(as those will be replaced anyway)

If you have a +3 and don't know if it's a +3B, you can either load a
game with 128 music and see if your ears try to leap off your head or
start +3 Basic and type SPECTRUM, if you get the OUT 7I message
instead of the OK message it's probably not a +3B

Please email the address this post comes from should you have one for
sale

Thanks