Codemasters founders get medals or sommat - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Codemasters founders get medals or sommat - Sinclair ; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7452798.stm -------------------- Two of the pioneers of the UK video games industry have been recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours. David and Richard Darling, co-founders of game developers Codemasters, were both made Commanders of the Order of the British Empire ...

  1. Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    --------------------
    Two of the pioneers of the UK video games industry have been
    recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours.

    David and Richard Darling, co-founders of game developers Codemasters,
    were both made Commanders of the Order of the British Empire (CBE).
    --------------------

    It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    are fondling a commode in the picture.

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  2. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:08:07 +0100, Ian Rawlings
    wrote:

    >http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7452798.stm
    >
    >--------------------
    >Two of the pioneers of the UK video games industry have been
    >recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours.
    >
    >David and Richard Darling, co-founders of game developers Codemasters,
    >were both made Commanders of the Order of the British Empire (CBE).
    >--------------------
    >
    >It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    >are fondling a commode in the picture.

    Many teenagers are to be seen hugging the toilet after a night on the
    piss

  3. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    "Ian Rawlings" wrote ...

    > --------------------
    > Two of the pioneers of the UK video games industry have been
    > recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours.
    >
    > David and Richard Darling, co-founders of game developers Codemasters,
    > were both made Commanders of the Order of the British Empire (CBE).
    > --------------------
    >
    > It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    > are fondling a commode in the picture.

    They are not dummies. They KNOW what kind of keyboard has a good feel about
    it. >;-)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you don't pay your exorcist,
    will you become repossessed?

  4. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    On Jun 14, 7:08 am, Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > --------------------
    > Two of the pioneers of the UK video games industry have been
    > recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours.
    >
    > David and Richard Darling, co-founders of game developers Codemasters,
    > were both made Commanders of the Order of the British Empire (CBE).
    > --------------------

    ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!

    Erm, IGMC...

  5. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    On Jun 13, 11:08 pm, Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    > are fondling a commode in the picture.

    Hmm, that's not the real picture. This one is:

    http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/temp/dar...thers_real.jpg

  6. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    "zxbruno" wrote ...
    > On Jun 13, 11:08 pm, Ian Rawlings wrote:
    >
    >> It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    >> are fondling a commode in the picture.

    > Hmm, that's not the real picture. This one is:
    >
    > http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/temp/dar...thers_real.jpg

    How long did it take you to edit the real picture to come up with that?
    Interesting the way you moved part of his left arm to an unnatural position,
    and removed the upper part of that arm. :-)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you make it idiot-proof,
    someone will make a better idiot!

  7. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    On 2008-06-19, zxbruno wrote:

    > On Jun 13, 11:08 pm, Ian Rawlings wrote:
    >
    >> It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    >> are fondling a commode in the picture.

    > Hmm, that's not the real picture. This one is:
    >
    > http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/temp/dar...thers_real.jpg

    Are you sure that's the real one? I thought they were originally
    wearing druidic robes and plunging a sacrificial knife into a commode?

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  8. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    On Jun 14, 7:08 am, Ian Rawlings wrote:
    > It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    > are fondling a commode in the picture.

    What's worse is the article tries its best to avoid the elephant in
    the room by namechecking all the UK built computers and then ruins
    everything with that photo. Certainly all their games were
    Spectrumesque, even on the C64.

  9. Re: Codemasters founders get medals or sommat

    On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:27:30 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Ian Rawlings:

    > >> It's even got a picture of them when they were teenagers, sadly they
    > >> are fondling a commode in the picture.

    > > Hmm, that's not the real picture. This one is:
    > >
    > > http://zxspectrum.zidev.com/temp/dar...thers_real.jpg

    > Are you sure that's the real one? I thought they were originally
    > wearing druidic robes and plunging a sacrificial knife into a commode?

    There's one in the background being ignored (a commode, not a
    druid). This photo must have been taken shortly before the sacrifice
    (I can't believe they would own more than one C64)

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |