Music video with ZX Spectrum - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Music video with ZX Spectrum - Sinclair ; http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226 Hanno...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Music video with ZX Spectrum

  1. Music video with ZX Spectrum


  2. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    Hanno Foest wrote in news:RVM3k.520$9W3.43141
    @se2-cb104-9.zrh1.ch.colt.net:

    > http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226


    Now that's quality.

    --
    http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk <-- Main site.
    http://www.scribcam.co.uk <----- Webcam. Eww.

  3. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    "Hanno Foest" wrote in message
    news:RVM3k.520$9W3.43141@se2-cb104-9.zrh1.ch.colt.net...
    > http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226

    Undoubtely a masterpiece!
    Thanks for the link.
    P.

    ---
    Prot!



  4. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    Scribbler wrote:
    >> http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226

    >
    > Now that's quality.


    It certainly is. Love it.

  5. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:26:18 +0100, fuzzix wrote:

    >Scribbler wrote:
    >>> http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226

    >>
    >> Now that's quality.

    >
    >It certainly is. Love it.



    Quality :P

  6. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    Lister wrote:

    > On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:26:18 +0100, fuzzix wrote:
    >
    >> Scribbler wrote:
    >>>> http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226
    >>> Now that's quality.

    >> It certainly is. Love it.

    >
    > Quality :P


    Aah, Glasgow School of Art. Alma mater of... well, a bunch of nutcases,
    frankly, but highly competent nutcases. That video's amazing. (Pity he
    cheated with the Speccy: the audio's either multitracked or a 128K.)

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  7. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    Duncan Snowden wrote:
    >>> Scribbler wrote:
    >>>>> http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226

    > (Pity he
    > cheated with the Speccy: the audio's either multitracked or a 128K.)


    The latter, apparently... someone on WOS (I forget who) captured the
    loading noise from the video to get hold of the program. I suspect you
    could get something similar-sounding out of the beeper using something
    like Wham! The Music Box though...


  8. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    On Jun 17, 11:30 am, Matthew Westcott wrote:
    > Duncan Snowden wrote:
    > >>> Scribbler wrote:
    > >>>>>http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226

    > > (Pity he
    > > cheated with the Speccy: the audio's either multitracked or a 128K.)

    >
    > The latter, apparently... someone on WOS (I forget who) captured the
    > loading noise from the video to get hold of the program. I suspect you
    > could get something similar-sounding out of the beeper using something
    > like Wham! The Music Box though...


    It was someone from Speccy.org (McLeodIdeafix). I simply shared the
    link to the tap file.
    The .tap contains a machine code routine that uses the AY chip.

  9. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    On Jun 11, 10:29 am, Hanno Foest wrote:
    > http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226
    >
    > Hanno


    Radiohead make me puke but that's well cool. Is a .sna available?

  10. Re: Music video with ZX Spectrum

    On Jun 18, 11:09 pm, DanSolo wrote:
    > On Jun 11, 10:29 am, Hanno Foest wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226

    >
    > > Hanno

    >
    > Radiohead make me puke but that's well cool. Is a .sna available?


    What I mean is can someone link to a .sna or .tap of it here?

+ Reply to Thread