New games / demo site - Sinclair

This is a discussion on New games / demo site - Sinclair ; Good day! Being a sort of newbie to the Spectrum I was wondering if there's still new software (games) being produced. I'm sure there is, but where do I find it? Likewise for demos. Cheers, Frank...

  1. New games / demo site

    Good day!

    Being a sort of newbie to the Spectrum I was wondering if there's still new
    software (games) being produced. I'm sure there is, but where do I find it?
    Likewise for demos.

    Cheers,

    Frank

  2. Re: New games / demo site

    On Jun 7, 9:20*pm, "fsh" wrote:
    > Good day!
    >
    > Being a sort of newbie to the Spectrum I was wondering if there's still new
    > software (games) being produced. I'm sure there is, but where do I find it?
    > Likewise for demos.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Frank

    Read the FAQ or Google Cronosoft.

  3. Re: New games / demo site

    fsh wrote:
    > Good day!
    >
    > Being a sort of newbie to the Spectrum I was wondering if there's still
    > new software (games) being produced. I'm sure there is, but where do I
    > find it? Likewise for demos.

    For demos, you're best off following the news on http://raww.org/ , and
    tracking the Spectrum releases on http://www.pouet.net/ . (zxdemo.org
    is... lagging behind a bit.)

  4. Re: New games / demo site

    "fsh" wrote ...
    > Good day!
    >
    > Being a sort of newbie to the Spectrum I was wondering if there's still new
    > software (games) being produced. I'm sure there is, but where do I find it?
    > Likewise for demos.

    The FAQ that was posted to this group on 6-7-08 may be of some help.
    Following the links in the FAQ will uncover other links that may be helpful.
    The title the mini-FAQ was posted under is:

    FAQ: Welcome, newcomers, to comp.sys.sinclair! (2008-06-07)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Change is inevitable,
    except from vending machines!

  5. Re: New games / demo site

    As others have mentioned, the FAQ is a good pointer.

    Here's a URL which shows all speccy titles which have been released and
    submitted to the worldofspectrum archive this year alone:-

    http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infos...y=1&loadpics=0

  6. Re: New games / demo site

    On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 23:44:12 +0100, Matthew Westcott
    wrote:

    >fsh wrote:
    >> Good day!
    >>
    >> Being a sort of newbie to the Spectrum I was wondering if there's still
    >> new software (games) being produced. I'm sure there is, but where do I
    >> find it? Likewise for demos.

    >For demos, you're best off following the news on http://raww.org/ , and
    >tracking the Spectrum releases on http://www.pouet.net/ . (zxdemo.org
    >is... lagging behind a bit.)

    If only you could write pages in assembler, you could have raw.org.asm

    :~)

+ Reply to Thread