Re: OT any suggestions ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: OT any suggestions ? - Sinclair ; On Jun 4, 8:13 pm, Bohus Král wrote: > Dear Mr. Kral, > > thank you for your application. We appreciate your interest in our company > and the time and effort that you invested in applying. > > I ...

  1. Re: OT any suggestions ?

    On Jun 4, 8:13 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > Dear Mr. Kral,
    >
    > thank you for your application. We appreciate your interest in our company
    > and the time and effort that you invested in applying.
    >
    > I am afraid that your skill set does not completely match the skills we are
    > looking for thus I cannot offer you any placement at this moment.
    >
    > We are wishing you well in your future endeavours!

    I've gotta say Bohus, your English seems to be better than whoever
    wrote this rejection letter.

  2. Re: OT any suggestions ?

    "DanSolo" napísal v správe
    On Jun 4, 8:13 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > Dear Mr. Kral,
    >
    > thank you for your application. We appreciate your interest in our company
    > and the time and effort that you invested in applying.
    >
    > I am afraid that your skill set does not completely match the skills we
    > are
    > looking for thus I cannot offer you any placement at this moment.
    >
    > We are wishing you well in your future endeavours!
    >

    > I've gotta say Bohus, your English seems to be better than whoever
    > wrote this rejection letter.

    thanks, it's been hard to translate it to me too.