Re: OT any suggestions ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: OT any suggestions ? - Sinclair ; Bohus Král wrote: >> Well, over here, if you're on low pay or unemployed you can usually sign >> up >> for courses at local colleges for free. > > What you mean by "local colleges for free" ? On ...

  1. Re: OT any suggestions ?

    Bohus Král wrote:
    >> Well, over here, if you're on low pay or unemployed you can usually sign
    >> up
    >> for courses at local colleges for free.

    > What you mean by "local colleges for free" ? On the internet(probably
    > wouldn't be local), or in Slovakia ? Because here doesn't exist something
    > like that.

    They don't have further education colleges in slovakia?

    | in |good to you so far... |

  2. Re: OT any suggestions ?

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Bohus Král wrote:
    > >> Well, over here, if you're on low pay or unemployed you can

    > usually sign >> up
    > >> for courses at local colleges for free.

    > > What you mean by "local colleges for free" ? On the
    > > internet(probably wouldn't be local), or in Slovakia ? Because here
    > > doesn't exist something like that.

    > They don't have further education colleges in slovakia?

    They do. They're called "vysoké ¨koly"[1]. Unfortunately what they
    don't have since the collapse of communism is any funding.

    [1] Let's see how usenet copes with those accents, shall we?
    --
    Slower Than You

  3. Re: OT any suggestions ?

    "Andrew Halliwell" napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >>> Well, over here, if you're on low pay or unemployed you can usually sign
    >>> up
    >>> for courses at local colleges for free.

    >> What you mean by "local colleges for free" ? On the internet(probably
    >> wouldn't be local), or in Slovakia ? Because here doesn't exist something
    >> like that.

    > They don't have further education colleges in slovakia?

    Of course yes, but not for free. (here is alreadu brutal capitalism :-) )