Official Dizzy games. - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Official Dizzy games. - Sinclair ; Does anyone know where I can get a full list of all the games in Code Masters' Dizzy series? Also is there anywhere that lists the original prices and the sales figures for each game?...

  1. Official Dizzy games.

    Does anyone know where I can get a full list of all the games in Code
    Masters' Dizzy series? Also is there anywhere that lists the original
    prices and the sales figures for each game?

  2. Re: Official Dizzy games.

    "Peter Pie Eater" wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I can get a full list of all the games in Code
    > Masters' Dizzy series?

    Wikipedia has a complete list (for now at least!). Note that a few were not
    released on the Spectrum.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dizzy_series#Core_series

    > Also is there anywhere that lists the original prices and the sales
    > figures for each game?

    World of Spectrum lists the sale prices for the Spectrum versions. (16-bit
    versions were typically more expensive.) Not sure about sales figures.

    Eq.

  3. Re: Official Dizzy games.

    On May 28, 3:21 pm, Peter Pie Eater wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can get a full list of all the games in Code
    > Masters' Dizzy series? Also is there anywhere that lists the original
    > prices and the sales figures for each game?

    Ask Bruce Everiss he was there and everything he says is gospel.

    sparkes

    PS.
    google groups validation for this message was 'Fuc la' google retains
    sense of humour shock?

+ Reply to Thread