worldofspectrum RSS feed? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on worldofspectrum RSS feed? - Sinclair ; hi folks does anyone knows if worldofspectrum has rss feed? bye...

  1. worldofspectrum RSS feed?

    hi folks
    does anyone knows if worldofspectrum has rss feed?
    bye

  2. Re: worldofspectrum RSS feed?

    On Mon, 19 May 2008 07:12:11 -0700 (PDT) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Mauricio:

    > does anyone knows if worldofspectrum has rss feed?

    No idea, but if you want this for the forums, your best bet is this:
    http://matt.west.co.tt/ruby/bbgateway/

    Point your newsreader to news.zxdemo.org.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  3. Re: worldofspectrum RSS feed?

    Mauricio wrote in news:ab8cf458-7d4d-4493-859f-
    e8c70c9a8d23@b64g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

    > hi folks
    > does anyone knows if worldofspectrum has rss feed?
    > bye

    There's a one for the forum here:-

    http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forum....php?type=RSS2

    I don't seem to be able to find any more on the site.

+ Reply to Thread